Chapter 8

Hey Guys, Crescent Rider here and I am back with another chapter! As usual, let's get down with the following discussion.

Firstly, the answer of the sixth 'Whose that Pokemon' is Xerneas the 'Life Pokemon'. The reason why 'Forest' is part of the hint is because of its Cocoon Form resembling a tree and its ability to create vast forests. It is the Pokemon that symbolizes Life.

As for what I've mentioned in the last chapter, the meme I'm referencing is Hisoka's iconic Bungee Gum line. You could never get used to the times he's said it whenever he uses it against his opponents.

Second, I've been checking out the websites that are related to the Pokemon Universe for research since I'm working with a semi-omnipotent Pokemon and I discovered two things: first is the existence of the Pokemon Multiverse, one that has Mega Evolutions and one that doesn't. The second is that the Pokemon Trading Card Game is somehow canon.

With these two things, there are a lot more questions that I'd like to share when it comes to Mew's power. But I'll put those questions aside as I want your opinion on this matter.

And lastly, when I finish the first season of One Punch Man of this story. I will be making a long list that revolves around the Pokemon that Mew transforms into. So expect it to be very long at the very end of the first season.

That is all, and enjoy the chapter!

City - M

Residing somewhere in City-M lies the Strongest Man in the World and the 6th Ranking Hero of Class-S, King.

In the year before his official recruitment to Class-S, it was said that he had defeated countless powerful monsters under the Association's Radar. So much so that they eagerly searched for him and gave him a certification for Class-S on the spot.

Over time, King had been respected among his peers as the strongest hero and many looked up whenever disaster strikes against humanity.

Looking at the heroic feats he's achieved and battles he faced, they would say that Dragon-Threat Level Monsters would dare to think twice before attempting to assault King at their own leisure and the scars he received.

Unbeknownst to all of them though...

...

...

...

All feats and battle is false as King is an average civilian who always finds himself at the wrong place and wrong time. And whenever he looked the other way or closed his eyes, he'd find himself standing before the monster that had been defeated by someone else.

This resulted in a huge misunderstanding between him and the public as they claimed that he defeated the monster while others had failed to do so.

So far, no one has learned the truth due to King's incapability and fear of admitting his mistake before the Association and many who look up to him may turn against him in the worst way possible. Hence, he tries his best to not stand out too much and keeps his usual activities private until the day he can resign his position properly without trouble.

You may all wonder why I'm revealing the truth about King so early.

That's because Mew already knows as seen below!