Chapter 12

Hey guys! Crescent Rider here and I'm back with another chapter for the Year 2024!

But before you all begin, I've got the usual.

The answer to the tenth 'Who's that Pokemon' is none other than Rayquaza the 'Sky High Pokemon'. Though I'll admit this, out of the three Super Ancient Pokemon Rayquaza is my favorite.

Especially when I watched the movie where Rayquaza fought Deoxys.

Second, I've done a lot of thinking about the Deep Sea King Arc and I admit, it would have been great to have Mew face against the Deep Sea King itself. Sadly, I've decided I won't include that arc here.

Many of you were expecting so much, and it saddens me to say no. Because that arc will be Saitama's arc and nothing more, however,  I will try to keep you all entertained and I promise that Mew will be involved with the Alien Conquerors Arc.

Lastly, Be prepared for some original content from here to the next chapter. I might even put an OVA into the mix as well.

That is all and enjoy the Chapter!

Three days after Mew's battle with Tatsumaki, Mew, and Kombu decided to spend some time to themselves rather than get involved in some hero business.

Kombu would carry Mew inside a bag as usual, and wander from place to place with some money she loaned from Saitama. Though Kombu hasn't grown accustomed to human finances, she knows that money is needed to buy certain items like food and items.

To learn more about humanity and its society, Kombu visited the one place that holds all the necessary knowledge she needs without cost; A Public Library.

As long as the books are returned, Kombu has borrowed all of the books she needs to learn about Humanity and is kept safely in the comforts of her room in City-Z. This is done thanks to Mew's power as it transports all the books she wouldn't read at the moment via teleportation and the few she reads are currently in her bag she bought days before this afternoon.

With nothing else to do, they settled for a park and Mew decided to transform into a white quadrupedal creature, curl around Kombu, and laid its head against the ground while the latter leaned against its body, placed her bag near its horned head, and read to pass the time.

However, this act would get them into some trouble as the park is expected to be patrolled by people, Heroes included...

Minutes Later

While Kombu read her third book at the time, she looked rather oblivious to her surroundings as a small group of heroes spotted and recognized her by Golden Ball and Spring Mustachio's description.

One of those Heroes, Shooter, decided to notch an arrow and aimed toward Kombu instead of the beast she was leaning against. With his breath held, he loses one of his poison arrows and comes at Kombu at such high speed.

But before it could reach her, one small stream of hair had risen as if it had a mind of its own and caught the arrow before its arrowhead reached her temple.

This caught Shooter and the rest of the Heroes Group off guard, what followed was them preparing for battle as Kombu glanced at the arrow and then towards the one who shot it.

They stared for a while, and then Kombu decided to just drop the arrow and turn back to her book. Which confuses the enemies as they were expecting a battle from her.

Without any questions asked, the next hero, Wild Bison, attempted to use his signature weapon against Kombu. The response she made was to shield herself with her hair and that's when the hero used his weapon in an attempt to break her defense.