Chapter 16

Hey Guys! Crescent Rider here and I am back with another chapter! As usual, I will be telling you guys a few things.

First off, The answer to the fourteenth 'Who's That Pokemon' is Marshadow, the 'Gloomdweller Pokemon'. The words shadow and red eyes are the obvious hints.

Second, after reading through the old comments. I learned that no one knows what Kombu looks like in her human form. I plan to fix that by making an encyclopedia of all altered characters and OCs.

It may take a while, but I'll do what I can.

And lastly, after some thought, I've decided that Mew will partake in Saitama's attack on Boros' Ship. But it won't fight or encounter Boros himself as I've settled for something special.

That is all for now and enjoy the chapter!

Earlier...

Iaian and Kombu continue to converse with one another, and their conversation is only disrupted by the sound of explosions and the rumbling of the building

Kombu glances around while Iaian immediately stands from his seat, "Is there an ongoing attack out there,"

"I do not know, but I've got a bad feeling about this," Iaian said,

Seaweed then returns to her body, snaps her eyes open, and straightens herself. But neither of them could say a word, the building stood trembled from a more powerful explosion, and all of the lights were shut off around them.

Iaian, not wanting to waste a minute, dashes out of the room and does what he can. For Kombu, she instinctively wrapped her arms around Seaweed and wrapped themselves with her hair strengthened with enough aura to shield them from any falling debris.

But such a thing wasn't necessary as the building held, and the lights went back through the emergency generators.

Kombu then lowers her hair and turns to Seaweed as the latter looks up to her, "Are you okay?"

"Umu~ I'm fine," Seaweed responded, and Kombu released her,

The two then proceeded to stand from their seat and worry about their current situation. Seaweed, on the other hand, went and checked her bag. Finally learning of another problem, "It's gone!"

Kombu turned and saw an empty bag, "Sensei's gone!"

With Mew's disappearance, they've become increasingly worried. Thus, they have no other choice but to act than stand around and do nothing.

Rooftop

Hovering over the roof of Association Headquarters, Mew gazes upon the ship and feels various lifeforms residing within it.

Moments later, it soon heard the ceiling of the building burst open, and out came Saitama who gazed upon the humongous ship floating over what was once City-A.

"That's big," Saitama remarked, then he noticed Mew as the two now stared at each other, "Are they related to you?"

"Mew..." Mew responded while shaking its head,

"In that case, I'd better go in there," Saitama said,

But before he could jump, Mew hovers over to him and lands on his shoulder, "You want to come too?"