Chapter 3

Hey Guys, Crescent Rider here and I'm back with another chapter!

As for the answer to the 1st 'Whose That Pokemon?' of this story: It's Meloetta, The Melody Pokemon.

That aside, it's time for another question. If Mew is going to come up close to people, Class-S included, would it be appropriate if Mew could talk normally in the fanfic? Just like other Talking Pokemon of the series and movies.

Of course, I'm fine with Mew just speaking 'Mew' all the time. I just wanted to bring it up and know your opinion.

Other than that, enjoy the chapter!

The Following Day

As the sun shines again, Mew wakes up and yawns before rubbing its eyes a few times. Saitama followed suit as he stretched his arms and yawned as well.

Mew would float off the chair and approach Saitama just as he opened his eyes. It would circle around his head once and he just stood up as he went to change his clothes.

Mew just floats by the door as soon as Saitama closes it behind him. Moments later, Saitama was wearing his hero attire and went to the kitchen for his daily breakfast. Mew would join him as he offered some fruits and a bowl of water.

Mew doesn't mind as it uses its psychic abilities to peel the skins of fruits and consume them. With their meals finished, Mew hovers towards the balcony doors and Saitama asks the following, "Are you going out?"

"Mew," Mew replied,

"Then be careful out there," Saitama said,

As Mew opened the balcony door, it soared towards the skies and wandered the world to learn. As for Saitama, he decided to go out as well rather than stay cooped up in his apartment building.

The Cyborg, still hidden far from the apartment, saw Saitama and Mew leave separately rather than together. Initially, he wanted to study Mew and hoped to find an answer to his master's strength.

But the cyborg chose not to follow it and followed Saitama instead. His unyielding devotion and drive to become strong is far more important than studying Mew...

Skies

Once again, Mew soars across the skies and dashes through clouds for fun. When it looks down on a city, it descends from the skies and reaches a rooftop to overlook the people below.

As usual, people are going about their lives normally and nothing is coming out of the ordinary. But as Mew's eyes wandered, it soon spotted an area that stood out...

At the center of the city plaza, there was a pedestal with a large dog lying on it. When Mew got too close, that's when the people around the plaza noticed and all responded with questions instead of panic.

Mew would stop as it saw the large dog move its head. When Mew saw its face, it soon realized that the dog was actually a human wearing a large white dog costume.

The two stared for a moment, and then Mew goes in for a closer look while the human remains on the pedestal.

'A Monster? No, it doesn't look like it's here to cause trouble," The Dog-Costumed Human assumed, 'Now that I look at it, It looks a lot like that creature the Association's talking about. Well, as long as it doesn't cause trouble. I wouldn't mind letting it stay here,'