Chapter 7

Hey Guys! Crescent Rider here and I am back with another chapter! Before that, I'll start with the usual discussion.

Firstly, the Answer to the Fifth 'Whose That Pokemon' is Darkrai 'Pitch-Black Pokemon'. And I will admit this, Darkrai is my Favorite Dark-Type Pokemon. The Design, the Moves, and most importantly, the Movie where Darkrai bravely fought the Lords of Space and Time, Palkia and Dialga, to protect an entire town.

Darkrai carries around this 'It may look like a Villain, but is generally misunderstood as Evil' kind of vibe.

The second part of this discussion will be special. You see when I think of Class S pitting against Mew and all that, I often wonder how each will fare against other Pokemon. Which is why I made this list of Match-ups below!

Blast vs. Hoopa (Unbound)
Tatsumaki vs. Rayquaza
Silverfang vs.  Urshifu (Rapid Strike Style)
Atomic Samurai vs. Zacian (Crowned Sword)
Metal Knight vs. Regigigas
Pig God vs. Snorlax
Darkshine Superalloy vs. Buzzwole
Flashy Flash vs. Deoyxs
Tanktop Master vs. Machoke

Bonus Matchup
Speed-o-Sound Sonic vs. Greninja

That's all of the Matches I could think of, and let me know what you all think about them.

Lastly, I checked the timeline of OPM and I've decided to tell you all that this chapter mostly contains original content.

That is all and enjoy the chapter!

Forest

As Mew continues to wander the world, it senses a human nearby. When it goes to investigate this person, it soon learns that the human in question was a lone Photographer, whose in the middle of adjusting the lens of his camera.

Before Mew had left Saitama's apartment, the latter's disciple explicitly told it and Saitama that the Heroes Association had publicized Mew's existence to the entire world, and all matter of sightings, whether their photographs or footage, would be well rewarded to the individual.

Saitama seems tempted by the reward but doesn't go for it since it goes against his words. Genos remains devoted to his vow and doesn't photograph Mew's presence in Saitama's apartment.

For Mew, it doesn't take the news seriously. Instead, it makes use of its telepathy to determine the intentions of the people and invisibility to become an elusive Pokemon to avoid people with self-interest motives.

As for this photographer, his intentions in being here aren't about finding Mew. But to take pictures as a nature photographer. Based on Mew's understanding of the occupation, via the man's memories, nature photographers don't often make a lot of money as the average Class Hero and it comes with various risks such as Natural Disasters, Predator Attacks, and even DIrect Confrontation of Occasional Monsters lurking in the forest in secret.

To add more risk to their life, they are often alone and can't afford the services of bodyguards, let alone a hero to accompany them. Even if they do manage to hire someone to protect them, they're required to stay far from the photographer or they'll lose the shot.

Occupation aside, Mew peers through the man's memories further and learns that the reason he chose to be a nature photographer isn't about fame or money. Instead, he's all about capturing the beauty within Mother Nature and for the sake of his mother's health.

His reason for becoming a nature photographer isn't his incapability to pass the Hero Test. But his awareness of this line of work and fighting monsters isn't something he and his mother want to do in life.