41. Growing Differences.

See, guys the rule is simple
If I get a response, you get early updates.

Certainly I am not getting a good response.

Ayesha.

"How does that matter? You are leaving me anyways." His words were brutal but true while annoyance laced his voice

"Yeah, right. In that case Mr. Rajvansh, you are not subjected to any responsibility that concerns me. Find yourself free from them." I said and pushed him away before I hopped down

"Free from them, huh?" He stepped closer to me hovering my small frame compared to his larger one trying to intimidate me

"Yes." I whispered stumbling back to escape that warm breath fanning on my face and neck and he again stepped closer

"Till the time you are my wife, you are my responsibility, Ayesha." He announced and I groaned while I glared at him

"I am your responsibility, you are supposed to keep me safe, you are supposed to do this and do that, just not trust me with issues that concerns me." I snapped while frustration clouded my mind and he just looked at me in the eye

"You think I asked for a chance for a chance for nothing?" He questioned in a soft voice and my mouth zipped

"I can't do that... I tried and you failed me. Actually Rehaan, I am done dealing with your mood swings, one moment you are all angry and the other so gentle. I am done trying to communicate even when you treat me like a trash can and also when you treat me like a literal princess." I said stepping away from him and his face gave off nothing

"This relationship is breaking because we are not communicating properly and I am not coming to you again saying oh Rehaan! Please tell me your problem and shit. If you are willing to save this thing between us... trust me and communicate with me. Else we are going for a divorce." I announced while something heavy weighed my chest. My body felt numb.

"I wanted to apologise for hurting you this morning, so, I am sorry, I didn't want to hurt you by being so impulsive but now I do stand by my decision. Till you come to me and talk it out with me, I stand by it." I was calm and composed this once unlike this morning and I rushed to the bathroom to get a much needed shower. Where are we even stuck, God?!

I stared at myself while tears of anguish flowed out of my eyes and soft and slow sounds of my sobs echoed in my ears. I looked pathetic and weak. It was hard to maintain the eye contact with my vulnerable self, I was never this not even when my I lost my whole family, at the moment everything that concerns my marriage makes me indecisive and vulnerable.

Being vulnerable was something I have known with every atom of my body and I knew how to deal with it but indecisiveness? It brings self questioning and distress to me and I never dealt with it.

I have encountered mysterious cases and solved then skillfully till date but Rehaan Rajvansh? He's not a mystery I can solve, the more I dig the harder he's to tame.

I lost my family years ago and I am not deep down over it yet, because I bore severe loneliness, developed health and mental problems, some of them healed and some stayed; for example fear of thunderstorms and trust issues. Living with an old man who was suffering himself and just had money and education and experience to offer me.

Years later, I did get his love and attention but I was all set to leave the place which took away my everything in a good minute, a minute where I was so happy. I had no space for love.

Now when I was adjusting with all the love and kindness Rehaan showered me, destiny decided to play dirty. I don't know what got into him or what is wrong with my decision making, all I know is that Nisha was right and these feelings has to stop.