43. Date?

Hi people!

We have 3 votes less on the last chapter but I got 44 comments which is the highest till now 🙂
But I am happy and I love all who voted and commented.

Also this a Diwali gift. I need a return gift but before that

I have some readers telling me that it's stretching too much and he's not doing right and trust me I appreciate your views. So my dear babies, the thing is Rehaan knows she loves her grandfather and his involvement with their murderers would effect her already fucked up mental health.

He keeps mentioning that he doesn't have her to keep her is to reflect the sole idea of their marriage. He doesn't only have to keep her safe but make sure she doesn't affect herself and what can more depressing to know the person you loved is the one who betrayed you?

Now I leave it up to you to decide if it's wrong of him to protect his beloved, yeah?

My return gift would be 110+ votes and this time no update before reaching the target and I meant it.

Happy Diwali 🪔

Ayesha.

*Thump*

I was looking for my medical reports for meeting Dr. Veenita Oberoi when a huge stack of papers came down at my feet.

"You cannot be serious, Ayesha." I heard Rehaan and my head snapped up to look at him while my long straight hair covered half of my face from him

"I didn't do it on purpose." I defended myself before I knelt down to collect them and arrange them accordingly while my head was spinning with possibilities of where I could keep those reports. They must be somewhere in the useless things. Certainly because I had no use of them anymore.

His hands came in view while his manly cologne made me feel giddy, I looked up to find him busy with collecting papers and my lord, he's so sexy. Istg, he's so fuckablely good looking. Damn it! We are not even on talking basis and I am checking him out. Suddenly he looked up and snatched my eyes away before I stood on my feet.

Fuck me! My cheeks heated up to the slightest while I kept that huge stack of papers back in the cupboard and he came behind me hovering me while he adjusted the things as they were keeping me caged between his arms. I kept mum.

"Are you off to somewhere?" He asked stepping back and I turned around while he was analysing my outfit which was exactly the same outfit I wore on our first fake date which didn't involve his family. A white sleeveless high neck, beige pants, black belt and a matching shrug.

I regret wearing it, I thought he forgot about it but his eyes told me how wrong I was.

"Yeah." I breathed and he looked into my eyes taking my breathe away, it's been days I looked into his eyes or even looked at him. After the night he returned home drunk and my outburst, he had took care of me, my diet and everything that relates me just didn't talk to me other than apologising to me a few times

Honestly? I didn't go to him either, everything he does is appreciable and lovely but not enough to convince me to stake my self respect and walk up to him to talk. Also I didn't resist his efforts to allure me, basically I kept the control of this relationship in his hands for him to lead us wherever he can. Being together or breaking apart.

"Should I drop you?" He asked and I licked my lower lip before I nodded positively and turned around to resume my hunt for my reports

"Where are you going?" He asked after clearing his throat and I looked up at the white in the cupboard. I see, he's here to talk. An unknown sensation ran in my whole body and a smile lit my face.