59. Lost and Harmed.

To all those who want a man dominating yet down on his knees for you~

That's a good dedication for the book, no? I mean it explains Rehaan well 💀

I got a lot of sad comments in last chapter and I can understand... You can even bash me this time... 💀💀

I am just generous so, I thought making you guys wait till 21st (those who don't know, I wasn't going to update till then) would be cruel since I have time to edit and post. ( It was a stunt to keep myself safe after you read this)

130+ votes and comments and an instant update. I promise. ( No, I don't but I'll try.)

Enjoy reading 🤍✨

✨✨

Rehaan.

I've been on cloud nine since this morning. She asked me for a date! But life's brutal, I was yanked back to reality when I was informed about the intrusion in our security system. Once again! I gritted my teeth harder.

Yesternight, the system was hacked and this time an open threat was thrown in my way, that cowering bastard had the audacity to hack into my security system, threaten my life's life and the worst part was that he was still breathing. I will change that. Soon.

I was in the control room at the moment, the place the Rajvansh's security operates. Armaan was cooperating with the department while I talked to the incharge.

Suddenly the lights went off the only sources of light in the room was from the numerous screens placed here and they also went off followed by a message running across every screen

STEP OUT OF THIS GAME. OR ELSE YOU'LL SEE YOUR DOOM BEFORE HER.

It was a clear warning to me. I stepped closer to the screens with my hands in my pockets while I turned to the incharge

"Can we reply?" I asked him and he looked at someone behind me before he nodded

"Tell them, try me. Bold and italics." I ordered and he just blinked at me
"Sir, it'll compromise-"
"Do it." I scratched my nose in frustration. Mahtre's have to end this hide and attack game. The day the father-son are out of their rathole is the day they'll watch their doom.

I called Ranvijay to know about my wife and he picked up on the second ring.

"Where's she?" I walked out to a vacant corner and he told me that she's at a mall with Riya and her other friend but something twisted in me, my tye felt no less than chains around my neck trying to stop oxygen

"Make sure your eyes are always on them. A scratch on my wife or my niece would cost you more than you think you have to lose." I warned him pulling my tye loose around my neck and his firm reply gave me the assurance that she's safe. I felt suffocated with the idea of any harm reaching my princess.

"Bhai, it was a bad move." Armaan came beside me and I looked at him through the corner of my eyes before I looked ahead

"Was it?" I slid my hands in my pockets with my shoulders squared
"What if some harm comes to our family?" He asked and I smirked

"They wouldn't dare. Till the time they have a death wish, they wouldn't." I told him honestly and he sighed. They've been hiding ever since I went out chasing them. Cowards!