Wattpad Original
There are 4 more free parts

Chapter 51

KILLIAN

Four days.

I had four days left with Stella.

Four days to be with her before leaving for a future that didn't seem to have her in it.

I wasn't about to pass up an opportunity to make the most of the four days I had with her, knowing I was likely to savour every second in her presence.

So when her fingers brushed against my thighs and my cock hardened with an ache that I couldn't ignore a moment longer, as she grinned up at me from the erotic position against that sofa, I could no more resist her than I could the appeal of what she offered.

The slender column of her neck arched, her shoulders thrust back against the cushions so that her breasts pushed against the material of my t-shirt the little thief wore, her nipples pebbled and outlined against the fabric. God, she looked so sexy in nothing but my shirt and pair of pink panties, cross-legged on that sofa as she tilted backwards for my cock...

A gruff, involuntary sound of appreciation left the pit of my chest.

Stella didn't shy away from sexual experiences- she'd always been willing to try anything and everything with me. In our youth, we had explored our bodies and experiences together, careful to examine what brought us pleasure and what didn't. Admittedly, the former far surpassed the latter, for both of us, but I still felt compelled to ask, "You sure, Stels?"

Fucking her mouth... It was a level of dominance that wouldn't appeal to some women, and Stella's position of submission right then was making my skin come alive with need, desire coiling in my belly, along my cock, tightening my balls. I wanted her more than I wanted anybody.

"Fuck yes," she moaned, fingers gripping my thighs tighter. Her hips wiggled, thighs shifting restlessly, and my eyes dropped to her panties. The evidence of her arousal bloomed against the seat of the fabric, a delicious wet stain darkening the area.

I groaned as a jolt of need almost buckled my thighs. Seeing her turned on as much as me by the act was humbling and detrimental to my mind. I was on the brink of losing control and she knew it judging by the indulgent smile curling her lips.

I gripped the base of my cock, even that small sensation almost too much to handle. A bead of precum glistened on my tip and I gave myself a slow stroke, gathering the moisture to spread it over the crown. Stella watched the action with an avid gleam darkening her gaze, her tongue darting out to moisten her lips.

I was undone.

Lost.

A hard knot settled at the back of my throat, making my voice hoarse and raspy when I ordered, "Open your mouth for me, baby girl."

Baby girl? Who was I? I didn't care... because Stella's lips popped open almost eagerly and I pushed forward. The tip of my cock rubbed against her bottom lip, teasing the plumpness there for a torturous moment while I listened to her needy moan. She stuck her tongue out, pushing against my tip, sliding against the slit, and my knees nearly buckled.

"Fuck." A hiss of breath expelled from my lungs, my hips jerking unconsciously to edge my cock inside the warm cavern of her mouth. She pressed her tongue against my crown, her lips closing around the few inches within her and her head tilted back further to accommodate the angle and, Christ, what a view.

Her breasts thrust outwards towards the ceiling, her nipples hard points against my dark t-shirt, the column of her throat arched in a delicate curve backwards as I watched her suckle and lick the thick crown of my dick. If this was the last thing I ever saw, I ever felt, I knew I'd end this life a happy man.