ONE ([0.010]): There Must Be More Than Blood

[CLICK]

[INT. THE TUNNELS, UNDER THE ZMROK INSTITUTE]

[FADE IN; A FAST PACE OF FOOTSTEPS WHICH THEN SLOW DOWN, FOLLOWED BY PANTING HEAVILY]

BRYCE

DAMN IT! We've been running in circles for the last 3 hours now, and there's still no sign of Liam! He could've gone anywhere! Where are we anyways?

texty

apparently to the institute's database, this seems to be the tunnels at the bottom of this place|

BRYCE

No wonder it's a bit cramped in here. There's no light down either, so...

(irritated) Great, we're lost.

texty

don't be like that, besides i think liam's probably nearby

  we need to move forward fast|

BRYCE

(sigh) Yeah, you're right. We have to act fast or else someone gets hurt.

...

Let's go, this place gives me the creeps.

texty

roger that, let's go|

BRYCE

(don't you dare utter another word) Please don't say that again.

[CLICK]

•◉°.◉*࿐

[CLICK]

[INT. ZMROK INSTITUTE, AMERICA]

OWEN

Someone tampered with the power supply and now there's an outrage for some reason. I'm heading to the breaker room to activate emergency lights until the main lights turn back on. I don't know where the rest of us went... I think we all got separated somehow.

[THERE ARE MORE FOOTSTEPS; OWEN CONTINUES TO TALK]

OWEN

(nervous chuckle) So Liam's apparently gone missing from his office, and he's somewhere in this institute. I don't know why he decided to suddenly disappear, but I suspect that he might be hiding something. Now, don't get me wrong, but I know Liam wouldn't be the type of person to sweep stuff under the rug, he's always, he's always like the type to speak up about it. This time though, he didn't tell anyone before he...

...Huh. I thought I saw something scramble in the shadows over there. Guess I'm not actually alone in these tunnels... Wait, actually, maybe it's Liam! Hey! Over here, I'm here!

[BACKGROUND STATIC RISES AS OWEN RECEDES]

OWEN

The ONE Archivesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें