EPISODE - 4 [ at the bar ]

Yeonjun reached to his apartment. He thought about what happened today 'he is kind of rude. but he is handsome too' yeonjun said to himself. 'why am I thinking about him. But he is so familiar to me if I had seen him before'. He gave him a smack on the head.

Suddenly someone came to his apartment.yeonjun startled with that. "Hi" Taehyun said. "You scared the shit out of me" yeonjun said putting his hand on chest. Taehyun giggled.

"Who are you thinking about? I saw you zoned out" taehyun asked playfully. "Who? I haven't thought about anyone". Yeonjun replied. "Wow what a innocent kid" taehyun said.

"By the way, how did you get into my apartment?" Yeonjun changed the topic. And raised an eyebrow and confusly asked.

"The apartment was already open when I came in" taehyun said. "Ah... I forget to close the door" yeonjun said. "Forget it" taehyun said. "Did you eat anything?" Yeonjun asked. "No" taehyun replied.

"Did'nt you come to eat the food I cook again?" Yeonjun asked.taehyun nodded.

"Don't say that.I like the food you making,you are really a best cook". Taehyun said. "okay let me make the food , stay in one place don't destroy anything" yeonjun strictly said. "Hmm...." Taehyun hummed.

After eating breakfast.

"How about we hangout in the night?"  taehyun asked.

"Thats a good idea, let's go to a bar" yeonjun replied.

"Okay,  then I'll come in, 9:00 pm" taehyun said.

_time skip,night 🌃_

They Reached at the bar and ordered drinks. The drinks arrived and they started drinking. After a few minutes later. "I will go to the washroom sit here don't go anywhere" taehyun said and go to washroom.

Yeonjun nodded. Yeonjun is only half conscious. He went to a nearby table as if he saw someone he knew. There was soobin and his friend beomgyu sitting, he thought it was taehyun and went to sit next him.

"Taehyun you say you are going to the washroom. and what are you doing here? who is this ? Is this your boyfriend?" Yeonjun asked half consciously.

Soobin looked at yeonjun and thought . 'isn't this the guy I saw today?' "cute" soobin looked at him and said in a low voice.

"Did you say something?" Yeonjun asked. Soobin suddenly came to his senses and said. "No,I didn't say anything".

"About that dream. Listen to me , i'am telling the truth, when I have that dream I feel like I've had it before" yeonjun said.

'what dream?' soobin thought. Before soobin could think too much , taehyun called out to yeonjun . "Sorry my friend is a little drunked " taehyun apologized to soobin . "It's okay " beomgyu said. "Thank you" taehyun bowed and picked yeonjun from the table, and taehyun left with drunken yeonjun.

"Who is that? Do you know him?" Beomgyu asked.
"This morning we bumbed into eachother" soobin said with a small smile.beomgyu looked at soobin with a questioning expression and said.

"Why are you smiling at that?" Soobin suddenly came to his senses . "what? Who? I didn't" soobin said in his cold tone. "Don't lie to me, i know you for years. And you are acting rude to everyone and also now to me. But you are smiling at that person, you just saw two times, Why ? Tell me the truth" beomgyu asked.soobin stayed still.

"Okay, don't tell me I don't force you. By the way do you know who was with him?" Beomgyu asked.

"No, I am seeing him in the first time I didn't see him before, why did you ask about him? Did you fell in love with him already?" Soobin asked with a smirk .

"I think you are right, I don't know why? But when I look at him my heart is beating so fast." Beomgyu said in a low voice.but soobin catch it.

"Oh my god finally" soobin teased . "Don't tease me, you are not better either" beomgyu litely punched soobin's chest.

"Oh my god my chest.you are hurting me " soobin playfully said .

"Don't tease me I know you liked that person  who come here before"beomgyu teased back.

___________

Wait for the next episode . Bye baby's 💕. Hope you enjoy it.