EPISODE - 10 [ unexpected ]

__time skip__
___after lunch__

He left the company "beomgyu" he called. Beomgyu turned around and went to taehyun.

"Why did you ask me to come here?" Taehyun asked. "Let's go there, I'll tell you what?" Beomgyu said and pointed out a place. "Okay" taehyun said and follwed beomgyu.

"Okay what is it? I have to go to back for work" taehyun said. "Okay I will tell you........if this is too fast sorry.....hm....i-i think I-I like y-you" beomgyu held his head low and said. Taehyun started to say something but beomgyu interupted him.

"Don't tell me now,think about it and reply to me later " beomgyu said. "I can sa- "no think about it" beomgyu again interupting taehyun.

Taehyun suddenly pull closer beomgyu to him and kissed softly. He broke the kiss and said "I like you too" beomgyu frozened in that place with widened eyes.

"Are you said seriously or are you playing with me?" Beomgyu asked.
"Yes, you idiot I am serious" taehyun said. "Oh , I have to go I have something to do" beomgyu suddenly said and run away.taehyun smiled ' he is cute' taehyun mumbled.

__meanwhile__

After the lunch yeonjun started to go back to his and soobin's office.

In the office 'where is yeonjun go he left for so long now' soobin thought.

Soobin stand up from his chair and started to go out of the office. When he opened the door he sees yeonjun is already standing infront of the door but suddenly a employee bumbed to yeonjun. With that yeonjun fall on top of soobin. Soobin also fall into the ground.

And with that yeonjun's lips pressed on to soobin's lips that cause a accidental kiss.yeonjun's eyes widened with that.

The employees are looking at them with jaw dropped.a employee is drinking water after seeing the accidental kiss the water in his mouth splashed over everywhere.

Soobin sees that. He suddenly stand up from the floor and closed the door behind them. Soobin go back to his seat like nothing happened.yeonjun stand up from the floor and go back to his seat too.

____Evening. [ 6:30 ] ____

Yeonjun ready to left the office. But he suddenly turned around to soobin. And he bowed and apologized."no that's okay it's just an accident" soobin said. Yeonjun nodded and left the office. When he left the company soobin also left the company.

Yeonjun go back to his apartment.he entered to his room he thought about the kiss and he placed his hand on his lips a small smile came to his lips.

Suddenly his phone ranged.he picked up the call.

Yeonjun's Mom : hello yeonjun , the clothes are there soon . Dress up neatly and come. I will send the location of the restuarant [ hotel ]

Yeonjun : okay mom

Yeonjun's mom : and the car I send the car and key , come at 8:00 pm ok

Yeonjun : okay mom ,bye..

Yeonjun cut the call and signed.

Few minutes later the car key and dress delivered at his house. He fastly freshed up and wear the dress his mom send

The look & outfit (yeonjun) :-