EPISODE - 20 [ kidnap ]

Warning⚠️

Violence
Mention of blood,

_______________

When yuna reached at the building 2 peoples helped her to pick them up.

After she entered "now, check who is 'kim taehyung'. Yuna said.

"Hmm"

Sam firstly go to taehyun and took his hand and closed his eyes and checked. Sam quickly opened his eyes

"What? He is?"

"No" Sam shook his head and said.

Then sam took beomgyu's hand and checked. He opened his eyes and said 'no' again.

Then he took soobin's hand and checked this time sam more shocked. 'i did not expect this' he thought.

"What's wrong?"

"It getting interesting"

"What you mean?"

Sam said nothing and checked yeonjun after checking he stand up from the floor.

"What about him?"

"We don't have to find 'jeon'" sam said.

"Why?"

"He is Jeon's reborn, and he is the one kim taehyung" sam pointed at them and said.

"Then we don't want this two right?" Yuna asked.

"No wait"

"What?"

"Both of them also related to our enemy" yuna confusly looked at him.

"They are the friends of them"

"Jimin & yoongi?" Sam nodded.

"Waaw i did not expect that,them meet in this life too"

_time skip_ around 8:00 pm_

Soobin wakeup. He looked up around and see yeonjun and taegyu there in unconscious they are tied. Then he noticed his hand is also tied. He tried to free him luckily he untied it. He looked around he couldn't recognise this place and also it's dark but there is a dim light so he can see a little. He tried to remember what happened.

I exited the car and checked after that i about to walk to front then...... someone hit me...
But why is my head is not hurting at all, is this all a dream.

Then he heard someone foot steps coming near, before he could turn around to the sound where is coming he got slapped on his cheek, because of that his lips cracked. He hissed feeling the pain on his left cheek.

He looked at the person who slapped him he shocked to see a girl.

"Who are you?" Soobin asked.

"You don't deserve to know who i am, anyway i am yuna"

"Why are you kidnapped us?" Soobin shouted.

Yuna chuckled. "Do you want to know why i kidnapped you?, then listen it's because you take what's mine" she looked at yeonjun and continued. "But what a pity, i don't want him now, he is now a waste to me, and i found a good one then him, i only want to take my revenge on you too" she pointed at yeonjun and soobin.

"What are you talking about? I don't even know you, you maybe got wrong information" soobin said.

"I am not, oh i forgot to tell you about that" yuna said. soobin confusly looked at her.

"Do you remember Jennie?" Yuna asked.

Soobin took a few minutes to understand what is she saying.

"Jennie?"

"What? Are you surprised?hmm,do you want to know who is Jennie?"

'what how did she know about Jennie, it's so many years ago, what is her connection with Jennie' soobin thought.
Soobin confusly looked at her.

"It's me" yuna said.
Soobin stand up from the floor and slapped on her face.

"You bitch, i will let you pay for this" she said angrily.

Soobin got more angry and tried to slap her again but this time someone grab his hand and pushed him forcely.
With that soobin's back hit the wall and coughed blood.

He looked up and saw a person near her.

"This is sam, don't call us the name you know" yuna said.

Soobin can feel this person is not a normal human, something is around him.

"Us??"

"Yeah, maybe you know him too" yuna said.

Suddenly yeonjun wake up and called soobin in a low voice. Soobin stand up from the floor and go to him with his leftover strength.he untied yeonjun's hand.

"Kids, what are you thinking? you can't go from here easily" sam said and go close to the couple.

Soobin protectively stand in front of yeonjun but sam pushed him and fell near to taegyu.

Because of the sound the other couple wake up. They sees soobin is on the floor and yeonjun is infront of a guy.

Sam go close to yeonjun and took a iron stick and start to hit him with that.

"N-no d-don't h-hurt him please" soobin said while crying. He can't even stand up because of the powerfull attack.

Yeonjun cried because of the pain he reciving. Yuna is just standing there and watch them. Suddenly Yuna got a evil plan and stopped sam.

"Sam, first hurt his heart, that will be more painful for taehyung" she crazily said and looked at soobin.

Sam smirked. He slowly go back to soobin. Soobin is still on the floor.
Sam grabbed his hand full of soobin's hair. Soobin hissed feeling the pain.

Sam slapped his face several times.
From the behind yeonjun took his full strength and stand up and took a iron stick from the floor and run to sam.

But yuna sees that and called sam. Sam turned back and pushed yeonjun with his black energy.

Yeonjun go back and hit on the wall, fall onto the floor unconsciously.

"HYUNG" three of them shouted. Sam tsked.

____________________

This is for today our story is near to the end. Stay tuned love you ❤️✨