EPISODE - 12 [ jealousy ]

_time skip__

They reached at the company.when soobin entered the company every employees greeted and bowed. Yeonjun go to his table.later he stand up and go to soobin's table.

"Binnie, which flavour coffee do you want today?" Yeonjun asked."your choice junnie" soobin replied with a wink.yeonjun blushed. "Stop idiot" yeonjun said and run away quickly.

When yeonjun left the office someone suddenly came to office. "Soobin oppa,how are you? Do you remember me? Long time no see". That girl said.

"Ryunjin long time no see,how are you? Why did you come to Korea suddenly?" Soobin asked.

"I am came here to my marriage, my boyfriend and I decided to marry,so I came here to invite you to the wedding. It's in 2 week. Here is the invitation letter don't forget to come" ryunjin said.

"Oh okay if I am free that day I try my best to come to your wedding" soobin said. "I forget to ask you I heard that your marriage is fixed with CE TECH President's son. How is he looking? He is cute or handsome? You didn't tell about your fiance" ryunjin said with a pout. "Oh don't pout" soobin pinched ryunjin's cheeks and said.

"How did you know my marriage is fixed?" Soobin asked. "Aunty already told me" ryunjin said. They hugged and congratulated each other.

_the other side__

Yeonjun order the coffee. He take the coffee from the cafe. When he go back to their company he heard a employee telling something.

"Did you see a girl go to mr.choi's office? I think that is his girlfriend" a girl said. "You are right, I think she is his girlfriend,I saw her she is so beautiful mainly so sexy" other girl said.

Yeonjun got jealous a bit.but he ignored them and go back to the office. When he opened the door. He sees soobin hugging a girl. Seeing this yeonjun got more jealous and angry. He place the coffee cup harshly and soundly on the table and go back to his table.

With that ryunjin and soobin startled. "Who is this guy? Is this your personal assistant? They broke the hug and ryunjin asked.

"Yes, he is" soobin replied. "He is actually cute and handsome" ryunjin said. With that soobin got jealous. "Don't look at him,you have already a boyfriend and you are going to marry in 2 week , and he is mine . Soobin said the last part in a low voice. But ryunjin heard it.

"Oh..okay, wait WHAT? WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? ryunjin Shocked and asked. "Low your voice, yes you heard correct,he is mine only mine" soobin said.

"What? Then your fiance? what are you going to tell your fiance?" Ryunjin asked. "I want him too" soobin said with a smirk. "What? Are you a play boy or something? No I don't let you do that . I will tell aunty about that " ryunjin said.

Soobin smacked his finger tip with ryunjin's forehead. "He is my fiance , yeonjun" soobin said.

"Oh... WHAT? WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? HE IS YOUR FIANCE?" ryunjin loudly asked.

Soobin suddenly Shut her mouth . "Don't shout everyone hear us" soobin warned. And removed his hand from ryunjin's mouth.

Yeonjun wearing his airpod's so he didn't here them. "He is heir of a rich company,then why is he working as your assistant?" Ryunjin asked.

"Actually he is working here for training. When he come first to my company . I also didn't know that he is actually owned a company. Yesterday I realised that he is my fiance and he is the CE TECH President's son" soobin said. Ryunjin let out a 'oh'.

Suddenly yeonjun put his airpod's into the case and left the office.he closed the door harshly. With that soobin and ryunjin startled.

"I think he got jealous seeing we are together" ryunjin said with a smirk. "I think you are right" soobin said.

"Anyway all the best, he is angry" ryunjin said.

Soobin quickly run behind yeonjun.yeonjun is going to the washroom.

Soobin followed yeonjun. "Yeonjun, why did you close the door harshly?" Soobin asked. Yeonjun remained silent.soobin go front of yeonjun and repeated the question. "Why did you close the door harshly?" Yeonjun comped his hair with his hand and said loudly. "CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME SOME PEACE? DO YOU WANT TO HEAR IT WHY I DID THAT ? THEN HEAR, WHO IS SHE? WHY IS SHE LAUGHING AND PLAYING WITH YOU? IS SHE YOUR LOVER OR SOMETHING?" soobin close yeonjun mouth with his hand and said. "Low your voice, someone will here" "whoever hear what is your problem with that? You said you like me, Is that true or not?" Yeonjun removed soobin's hand from his mouth and said.

"Be less your anger i'll tell you,she is not my lover or girlfriend. She is my childhood friend and cousin too. She is like my little sister.she is came here to invite me for her marriage.she left Korea for so many years now. So we are meeting after a long time. That's why we hug, and don't worry baby no one will take me from you.because you are my fiance don't forget about that" soobin said.

Yeonjun then said calmly. " If so, good for you, If I see again like this I will"-"you are jealous right?" Soobin interupted "w-who said. I am not" yeonjun turned his head and said. Then he turned back to face soobin and said.

"You are thinking too"- suddenly soobin pinned yeonjun at wall and kissed roughly. yeonjun felts someone is coming he hurriedly pushed soobin away and pretend like nothing happened.

'who is coming this time? Ooh...that kiss missed' soobin thought. "Hello Mr Choi" taehyun bowed. Soobin went quickly from there.

"Yeonjun, why are you so red?" teahyun asked playfully. "Nothing, oh I think I have cold that's why I am red" he embarrassly held his face and said. "Okay" taehyun said. "Okay then I am going,bye" yeonjun said and runaway from there.

Yeonjun went back to his table. Soobin sitting in his seat while doing something in computer. Yeonjun went to soobin.

"I have something to tell you" yeonjun said. "What is it?" Soobin took his eyes from computer and asked.

"Our relationship hide in office, don't say to anyone about our relation. In office we are just boss and assistant okay?" Yeonjun said. "Okay" soobin think about it a little and agreed.

"But we are couple in outside right?" Soobin asked. "Yes,but not behave couples like infront of employees okay?" Yeonjun said. , "But that's h"- "this is final" yeonjun interupted. "Okay" soobin pouted.

_____________________

This is today's chapter . Hope you like it. Bye ...