EPISODE - 16 [ part-2 ]

Past, part no : 2

+++++++++

_time skip_

Jungkook and yoongi is currently in earth "wow,this is so fun here kookie kookie look there is a liquor shop let's go there" yoongi said with tapping jungkook on the shoulder.

Jungkook is using his weapon as a normal handfan so no one can find. [ If you see 'word of honor' it's a cdrama u understand what i mean]

"Oh then let's go let's have fun" jungkook said. Yoongi flashed his 32 teeth to jungkook.

They ordered liquor. a few minutes later the liquor arrived they started to drink.

"I saw a music club on the way. Can we go there,I want to sing" [ in traditional way okay]

"what? Don't sing, they will runaway" jungkook said and laughed.

Yoongi punched jungkook on the chest not so hardly.

"Ouch it's hurts,and I am not coming. If you want to go then go yourself. And come here when you finish. I will be here" jungkook said.

"Okay your majesty" yoongi said with a lite bow. Quickly jungkook stand up from his seat and said. "Low your voice, this is not Immortal world"

"Okay,I am going, don't go home without me" jungkook nodded.

Jungkook go to a private room, "okay i will be here you can go now" jungkook said to yoongi.

_meanwhile_
_other side_

Taehyung and jimin also reached at the mortal world. When they walking around the street. Jimin noticed a music club the same club yoongi said.

"Taehyung look there, there is a club let's go please" "no I am not in good mood to sing, first i want to capture those demons"

"Do you know where are they?" Jimin asked. "I don't know where are they, but I have to find them, I heard from some peoples saying here something suspicious things happened, so I am sure they are definitely here for sure" taehyung said.

"I will go there and search for them, you go any other place , how is that?" Jimin asked proudly. Taehyung rolled his eyes and started to walk again.

"Be careful they are around everywhere" taehyung warned. "I am not a kid, i know how to protect myself" jimin shouted from behind and run close to taehyung.

"Okay i admit but you have to" "oh my god my bestfriend is so caring for me" taehyung did a disgusted expression and start to walk again.jimin go to the music club.

_other side_

When jungkook sitting in his private room he heard sounds from outside. When he opened the door of his room he see peoples are running away.

Jungkook stopped a person and asked. "Why is everyone running?" "If you want to live more then run from here quickly, or the witches will kill you" that person said and runaway.

'witches? What is that?' Jungkook thought.when he look down from upstairs he only saw some black dressed people.

"This is the witches he mentioned? They are look like normal"- before he could finish his sentence one of them place a knife on his throat.

"Don't move or i will kill you, but you insulted us so i will not let you die so easily" said a person appearing black magic in his hand.

'black magic? So they are from demon world' jungkook thought.That person who is now infront of him come closer to him.