EPISODE - 17 [ part-2 ]

Past, part no : 4

++++++++++++

_next day_

_at jungkook's realm_

"Jungkook son are you ready?" Jungkook's mom aka queen asked. "Mom wait i will be right there" jungkook said.

Few minutes later
"Mother i am ready" "you finally come, let's go, queen and king is waiting us" yoongi said.
They left for taehyung's realm.

_at taehyung's realm_

"Tae, did you finish,they will come soon,ready fast" jimin said outside of the room. "Okay, i am ready let's go to the main hall" taehyung opened the door and said.

They entered to the hall. The servents showed the seats prepare for them.

at the same time jungkook and his family ( queen , king, yoongi and jk) reached at Edeorus. The servents welcome them and lead them to main hall after that the servent bowed and left.

Mr.jeon and mr.kim hugged. They are close friends. "It's been so many years now" jk's dad said. "Yes, and sit there, let's discuss this first" v's dad said.

All of them sit on there chair's. Taehyung didn't noticed jungkook because jungkook is hiding his face with the handfan.

"I forget to introduce my son, This is my son kim taehyung and this is his friend jimin" v's dad said pointing at him.

"This is my son jeon jungkook and this is his friend min yoongi" jungkook's dad said. Then mrs.jeon noticed jungkook is covering his face.she removed that handfan from his face and said to bow to them.

Jungkook quickly stand up from the seat and bowed. Then is taehyung noticed jungkook.when he sees jungkook he shocked he can't believe.jungkook just smiled at him and sit back.

Jimin is shocked to hear yoongi's name he looked at him but yoongi look down.

"We are come here to tell you that the demon is becoming more powerful he is planning something we have to stop him" v's dad said.

"Yes i heard about that too I and my son is ready for that" jungkook's dad said.

Taehyung is in his thoughts about that what jungkook said before. After jointing all the dots he recognises what jungkook means.

"Jungkook and taehyung this matter is up to you too, I am putting both of you in charge of this" taehyung's dad said.
Taehyung thoughts interupted by that.
Both of them nodded.

"And we have something to discuss, you guys go and taehyung show him the palace, in future you both have to become good friends" taehyung's dad said.

Four of them go outside of the palace. "Hmm yoongi , why you didn't tell us before?" Jimin asked. Yoongi gulped his own saliva.

"O-oh a-actually, we are about to say but we have to come here suddenly so we forget about that" yoongi said.

"Ahm.. jungkook come with me" taehyung suddenly said.jungkook startled with that but anyway he followed him.

Now yoongi and jimin alone. Yoongi don't know what do or what to say? Suddenly jimin grabbed yoongi's shoulder and pushed him to wall. "Why you didn't tell me about this before?" "T-that i-i am sorry i-" jimin cut of him whith smashing his lips onto yoongi's. Yoongi's eye widened he tryed to free him but failed sadly.jimin quickly pulled away.

"I am sorry, i-i didn't mean to d-do this it's j-just happened i am sorry i am really sor"- "it's okay but why did you do that suddenly?" Yoongi asked interupting jimin.

"I-i love you , you know love at first sight" jimin confessed. Yoongi left speechless. "I am sorry if i said wr"-"i love you too" yoongi interupted.

Jimin took a few minutes to understand what he just heard. "Are you serious? You love me too?" Jimin asked. Yoongi nodded. With that jimin hugged yoongi and pecked his lips.

____________________

I know it's too short i am sorry. Bye sweetheart's see you