EPISODE - 22 [ in the hospital ]

_time skip_
_at hospital_

They are waiting for the doctor to come.

"Hyung first treat your injury, your palm of the hand is cut" taehyun said. "No, i am ok-" beomgyu quickly took soobin's hand and unwrapped the kerchief but to his shock there is not even a scar.

"W-where is the cut? Are you really injured?" Beomgyu asked confusly.
Then soobin noticed beomgyu is right there is nothing on his balm and also he don't even feel any pain.

"I catch the knife with this hand, i am sure about that. I don't know how did this happen, i don't even feel any pain either" soobin said.

Beomgyu and taehyun shocked at his statement.

"And yeah I forgot to tell you after we come back from the past world I accidentally fall in the bathroom, and my elbow injured. but when I go to take the first aid box to apply medicine that injure on my elbow disappeared like that never happened. I thought it's just my imagination but now I am more confused" soobin said.

Taegyu looked at eachother. "Do you have anything strange happened after that?" Taehyun asked.

"Ahh when we finish seeing the past we entered to another world right" both of them nodded. Soobin continued.

"Do you remember that when I slipped?"

"Yeah" beomgyu said.

"That kinda strange right there is not even a rock then how did I slipped? I felt like something hit on me, after that I felt like I drink a energy drink or something" soobin said.

"I think maybe you got the hea-" before taehyun could finish his sentence doctor appeared.

"Doctor lee how is he? Is he good?" Soobin asked worriedly

Doctor lee took a deep breath and said. "Mr.choi, we tried our best, don't angry with me what i say next" soobin become more worried.

"He is in coma"

"WHAT?" 3 of them shouted on the same time.

"Maybe he will take months to wake up or maybe years or-"

"Or what?"

"Or he will not wake up"

Soobin stand there expressionless. He now feels like someone stabbed him on his heart multiple times.
'why? why is our life is not normal like others?' soobin thought and fall onto the ground and cryed.

"Soobin hyung" both of them called him. They also don't know what to do now. they try to comfort him.

the doctor look at them with pity in his eyes.

"If you want to see him you can" doctor lee said and left from there.

"SOOBIN" soobin's mom came there and saw her son on the floor. Not only soobin's parents but also yeonjun's parents come there.

"Soobin" yeonjun's mom called. Soobin hugged his knees and cryed keep saying it's his fault.

"What happened?" Yeonjun's dad asked.

They did not told about the incident happened to them on the building.

Beomgyu said suddenly yeonjun fall onto the ground unconsciously and they took him to the hospital that's all.

"How is yeonjun?" Yeonjun's mom asked.

"Yeonjun is in coma now" taehyun said while sniffing.

"COMA?" Both of the couples asked shockingly.

Doctor lee come there and said everything.

"Soobin it's not your fault don't think like that okay" yeonjun's mom comforts him.