EPISODE - 8 [ taegyu ]

Warning : fighting , bullying

_ meanwhile at bar_

Beomgyu is in the bar. He ordered drinks and waiting for the drinks. While he was looking at his phone, he heard a familiar voice and turned around to see taehyun they are drinking drinks with a few people. When he look carefully he realised that he was been bullied by that people. Beomgyu didn't mind at first . But Then he thought that it was not right and went to them and said.

"What are you doing with him?"

"it's none of your business kid" one of them said.

"Leave him alone I know him" beomgyu said.

"If you know him that's not our problem,mind your business" another one of them said.

Beomgyu got angry and said. "If you dare, you will try to bully my own boyfriend?" Beomgyu shouted.

They came to him and said . "What's wrong with us if this is your boyfriend or not, save him if you dare" after saying this, one of them slapped taehyun's face. Taehyun's lips cracked.

Seeing this, beomgyu got angry and he hit one of them. Seeing this, another one of them hit beomgyu so much. beomgyu could not stay in front of them for So long. They are four of them and he is only one.

Seeing beomgyu being beaten like this,taehyun got angry. Taehyun is weak, that's why he can't react.

Taehyun couldn't stand seeing beomgyu beat up like this for too long . "You leave him alone, don't do anything to him " taehyun said and stand infront of beomgyu to defend.

"He first came to provoke us. Are you saying that he should be left alone? You are just dreaming and we are never going to let him go either" one of them said to taehyun.

After hearing this taehyun looked at them with expressionless and said. "Don't regret it later".

"Do you want to hit us ? And do you want to be in his situation too?" One of them pushed him and said.

Hearing this , taehyun got even annoyed he knocked over all the drinks on the table.

"Do you think you can beat me again?you are day dreaming." Taehyun said to them.

After hearing this , the four of them burst out laughing. "Are you out of your mind, Don't try to fool us" after saying this they burst out laughing again.

__taehyun pov__

They beat beomgyu so much.i don't know what should I do next.i know taekwondo In high school iam a taekwondo champion. But I don't want to do this thing became more worst. Now I can't hold it no more. So I punch the boy front of me with that the boy fall into ground. The others came closer to beat me. But I beat all of them with my taekwondo skill.

Beomgyu saw this and looked at me with a shocked expression.I quickly took hold of beomgyu and went out the bar. As soon as we go out I started to feeling dizzy my eyes slowly started to close, suddenly everything became black.

_author's pov_

Beomgyu took taehyun and left from there in beomgyu's car. Beomgyu took taehyun to his apartment. He carried taehyun on his shoulders and walked to his room and put taehyun on his bed. Beomgyu took a Cup of water and sprinkle to taehyun's face. Soon taehyun opened his eyes.

"Are you okay wait I will took the water for you" beomgyu said and left.
Soon he come back to his room. Taehyun is sleeping calmly. So beomgyu don't wake him up.

"I don't know why I am behaving like this. When I look at you my heart is beating so fast. And I don't know ,why you look so familiar to me? Did we saw before?"beomgyu looked at taehyun and said in a low voice.

Suddenly, beomgyu saw lot of notification coming from Taehyun's phone. It was from the Instagram and tiktok. 'is he a big celebrity or something? To get the message like this' beomgyu said to himself.

Taehyun's phone locked with his fingerprint. 'is it wrong to open the phone without his permission? That's okay, anyway I am not taking his personal details' beomgyu said to himself. Beomgyu unlocked the phone with taehyun's finger print . 'let me see who is sending him so many messages' beomgyu opened Taehyun's social media to get shocked.

___________________

Why did he shocked that much? Is there is anything hidden? Let's see in next chapter. Stay tuned bye have a good day.