EPISODE - 19 [ 2 days left ]

Firstly i am so sorry. It's been 2 weeks since i posted. I am so busy lately. And my exams are started. From now on i have so many exams and stuff like that. Anyway let's go to the story.

__________________________

[ Sam is the reborn of demon king. Yuna is reborn of Jennie. They remember about the past. In this life yuna she only want revenge. And sam want to ruin their life. ]

_the next day_

Taehyun and yeonjun is now in a cafe.
Their seat is surrounded by silent................................................... Except the others speaking and gossiping.

Yeonjun break the silent. "Now tell me why did you suddenly said you can afford the money? Are you working any other job that I don't know?"

Taehyun shook his head then nodded.
"Then why you did not tell me about this before? if you have no money ask me I can give you, why do you have to work other job? I am your best friend taehyun" yeonjun asked a little disappointed.

"It's just......... I can't tell that's why, i am not doing this for money" taehyun said with head down.

"Why?... Is that a secret?" Taehyun said nothing

"Okay... You told me you will tell me soon, then tell me what is it? If you can't tell me then i am going" yeonjun said and started to leave but taehyun grabbed his hand and said. "Okay i will tell you, sit first" yeonjun sat down on the wooden chair.

"I am a online singer...." Yeonjun remain silent.

"You what?"

"I am a singer"

Yeonjun chuckled. "Are you kidding me?" Yeonjun laughed.

"I am serious" taehyun said sternly.

Yeonjun stopped and looked at him.

"Are you serious?, you didn't told me before"

"Now i told you, and you know me as a singer" taehyun said.

"I- what? Do i know you? How?" Yeonjun confusly asked.

"I am terry" yeonjun blinked his eyes for a few times.

"Y-you are that t-terry??" Taehyun nodded.

"I won't believe you, you are joking right?"

Taehyun remained silence. He is fucking serious. Yeonjun look at him for a few seconds. With his expression he understood his friend is not joking.
He closed his mouth with his both hands.

"Hmmm excuse me sir your americano and muffins" a waiter suddenly came there. "Thanks" taehyun said and bowed slightly. "Enjoy your food" The waiter also bowed and left.

"You are still not believing me?" Taehyun signed and took his phone and opened his account and showed to yeonjun. Yeonjun then realised something.

"So that's why both of your birthday date is same" ( taehyun added his birthday date on the bio )

Taehyun nodded. Yeonjun screamed "AHHH.....MY BEST FRIEND IS A FAMO"- before he could scream more taehyun stuffed his mouth with the whole muffin and shushed 🤫. "Don't scream" yeonjun nodded taking that muffin from his mouth after biting a little.

_other side_

Soobin is in company. He gave his future husband and his friend off today.

When he is working his phone suddenly ringed. He answered the call. Before he could put the phone close to his ear he quickly removed the phone far away from his ear.