Indiana Grohl and the quest for Vinnie's Hairline

On a specific Sunday in 2019, vinnie vincent had woken up to realize not only had he been robbed, but the only thing stolen?
...
...
...
HIS HAIRLINE! Of course ol vinnie st vincent had to scream, he didn't know he had it, but it was GONE! So he ringed up the only adventure that could help, Dave "The Grohlboss" Grohl, while he's ringing, Dave picks up! And the sad part is, Dave is at His Local Grohlbosstianet, The most holy land for his kind, the Grohlbostians, as it rings, dave profusely apologizes to the Grohlinets, what priests are to christians, Grohlinets are to Grohlbostians. 9 seconds, Dave picks up the phone, and...
"MY HAIRLINE HAS BEEN STOLEN!"
...
"I will arrive as soon as my Grohlbastianoid is over, such urgency cannot be skipped by my people's!"
1 hour passes and Dave grohl rings on vinnie's 200 foot apartment that costs him 10 million to rent (cause his ass in nyc bb) and Vinnie gives the whole ordeal over to Grohl! "I woke up today to find out, not only had my forehead looked bigger, my entire hairline was missing!" As soon as Grohl heard this, he assured vinnie he would find it.
And so forth begins the epik tales of Indiana Grohl!
Stay Tuned for the next Thrilling episode of.....
Indiana Grohl and the quest for Vinnie's Hairline.

Indiana Grohl And The Missing vinnie's Hairlineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें