Indiana Grohl and the Selling Of Peace

the three venture on, to the Dallas Stadium to find their item. the item?

The emerald crystalized football. it stands on the highest pedestal in the building, reaching over 50 feet, could kill a man if they fell down at the top. so Dave, Jotaro and Krist all head over to the stadium, all dressed up in disguises incase of PNA members killing them straight in the face. As they walk in the stadium, they see the giant behemoth of a pillar that is the pedestal holding up the emerald crystalized football, their immediate thought was to climb it, in the span of 20 seconds, they are caught and imprisoned. all 3 sit in jail and just contemplate, blank out. as they walk in their cells, they see 1 specific person waiting for them, and that person is none other than Ex-Metallica Member and Megadeth founder, Dave Mustaine. "So, what are you 3 dumbasses doing here?" dave says in his classic raspy voice, "i was in here for conspiracy to assassinate Jaymez Hatfielder. i heard yalls were looking for Vinnie Vincents hairline, so i hear. Word travels so fucking fast, eh?" "why are you on our ass today, Dave?" Dave Grohl exclaimed. "because in prison, im gonna fucking kill all of you in your sleep." 

"im only fucking with you, cool your shit. Maybe."

"We need to get out, Pol could send his armies and kill us all."
"if only, Pol doesn't have the fuckin power to take over a prison and kill us."
"remember in the 90s, where kiss was reintroduced into the world by Tupac?" "yeah, why" "after, the president gave pol an army of his own, he had the ability to do everything, so, uh I don't  fuckin know, HE STILL COULD DUMBASS!" Krist and jotaro held both back from each other.
they both calmed down and planned what to do. Jotaro could use Star Platinum to break the walls, and Dave and Krist could be on the look out, while Dave distracts the guards. "wait, which Dave is on the look out and which one distracts?" "you Dave Grohl, are on the Lookout, Dave MUSTAINE, distracts the guards." "mm okyay, got it, alrighty then," dave muttered in agreement, "alright fuckers lets get this bread" "jotaro, bring out star platinum." Both look as jotaro seems to do absolutely nothing. but the wall just crumbles under anyways. "was... was something supposed to happen? or did erosion catch up to that stupid fucking wall?"  "you cant see it but, my stand, star platinum, punched that wall down." "jotaro what the fuck is a stand" "im glad you asked, a stand is a physical form of your fighting well-being and spirit." "how do i get one?" "well you can use a stand arrow, or you can try to manifest one yourself." Dave and Dave try to manifest one but they both shit themselves in unison. "well we need a change of pants" both walls break and all steal a respective vehicle, Jotaro, a truck, Dave And Krist, Sedans, Dave Mustaine, A Tractor.
As they all drive to the stadium, they pass by a monument of Pol. They arrive and are met by the expert, Ace Frehley who will only show up in a major role just in this chapter
Ace tells them that if one of them breaks it down, but another holds it up, they could reach it. Jotaro goes to the pedestal and breaks it, dave and Dave holding it down. "WE CAN MAKE IT!"
As the pedestal reaches a reachable height, Dave Mustaine goes on Dave Grohl's shoulders and Dave Mustaine yells out "What inscription on this stupid fucking government bad thing?" Dave Grohl socks him in the balls and Dave Mustaine passes it to Krist. "If you want to find the next city, go to the place where the city runs and goes, where rockstars die, and actors grow."
Krist butts in, "I think it's Hollywood, you guys." Jotaro gently grabs it out and reads it, "yeah, I think krist is right." "How do you know his name?" Dave Grohl asked. "Cause I don't have ears for no reason you fucking jack-offs." "Then hollywood, we go." As Dave Mustaine gets off Dave Grohl's shoulders, he slaps him in the face "Ow, what the fuck was that for, shithead?" "You hit me in the balls, jagoff." All three exit the stadium calmly, and drive off to Hollywood.