Indiana Grohl and the Unforseen Future.

As Dave thought harder and harder, his conclusion became more severe. He had no other choice but to drag his Cozy Coupe across town, but the need to go unnoticed. Grohl made the journey, to find a sign, reading: "Novoselic's Motor Mechanics" as Grohl drags it in, he sees the man he was once bandmates with, Krist. Krist looks up from his notepad and goes in shock, as he sees his old friend.

"Grohl... Hey... man. Its been so long since I saw you."

"I only need you because my baby, its water damaged. can you help fix it man?"

"sure. I birthed your car. I would know it like my eyes know my pee stream."

"when's the last time you peed?"

"what?"

"Nevermind, just can you fix it?"

6 hours pass and Krist is finished fixing his car. Dave hands him 670 but Krist refuses, knowing he needs it. "where are you going anyway?" "to find Vinnie Vincent's Hairline. Pol Stanlee  sent armies to kill me, but he failed. i jumped over a ramp and landed on the ocean floor." "I want to come with you, Dave." "what? you sure Krist?" "yeah. ill follow you on my Camaro, when I was making this here mechanics shop, Vinnie was the top donator. if I could do anything, it'd be to repay him, no time to waste, grohl. Lets rock and roll!" Krist and Dave had to make a journey of a lifetime, with an unknown helper they would meet in the later future.

As both reached a destination, destination 1. this would be the first destination of 3.

Monterrey, Mexico

As they reached Mexico, they wanted to find the item that would lead them to their next spot. they stakeout at a club called Monterrey Rock City, Krist had given Dave a mans description who knows where the item is. The item? The Holy Guitar. on its fretting, writes the location of where the next item is, a man walks out of the club, Dave and Krist follow him. When he arrives, he arrives at a pawn shop named Buy Sell & Trade, The Pawnshop of you. they both walk in, but Krist tells Dave to go get the stuff in his trunk. when he goes and gets it, he is shocked to find small automatic guns, like, miniscule, imagine putting a small AK in Shaquille O'Neal's hand, that's how small they are, Dave picks them up, surprised at how small and light they are, he gives one to Krist. both men find a door that says "trespassers shot on sight" so they go to the cashier and tell him to open the door. he refuses so they show him their instant yes items. so they go to the back, and find the guitar, locked behind a case. in all of its golden glory the cashier locks the door and presses a button releasing tons of Pol Nation Army soldiers to kill them, they play along and shoot them, but a fatal loss is made. Krist is shot in the shoulder and Dave is left to kill them all. Dave kicks the door down and shoots down the cashier, he drags down Krist to the hospital. he is told that Krist will make it, but he needs to stay in the hospital until further notice. he looks up and see Krist smiling up at him "you're going to make it, Krist." "If I die, I want to leave everything I own to you." "don't say that.. don't fucking say that. don't do that to me." 2 weeks go by and Krist is fully recovered. "now... where were we?" "THE FUCKING INSCRIPTIONS!" they said in unison and so they go to the car and read it. "If you want to find the next item, Find the Texas city where Cowboys come from. "huh, dave, you know what this is?" "the fucking city.....

Is Dallas."

Stay Tuned For More Indiana Grohl If you loved this part, you'll love more!