Indiana Grohl and the End?

As Dave and co. drive to Hollywood, they quickly are found with a bar, Dave Mustaine gave information about it, detailing about how it has the hairline in the basement. Dave Grohl gets flashbacks from all the way back from the Diamond Guitar. As they all load up on the Small AK's in the trunk, they walk in and start off by the Bartender shooting at them with a small machine gun. As they all duck and cover, they fire at him while he's reloading, leaving him like swiss cheese is to Switzerland. (another zinger) as they all line up sideways at the door, they bust it down.
3,
2
1.
They kick it in and all instantly collapse into a fightball down the stairs. As they reach it down, they see the hairline, across a rope, on a pedestal. Jotaro steps on and instantly falls, catching his grip on it, and swinging on it, like a bitch. Dave Grohl instantly just dashes it, making it across, as he reached it, he realized the hairline was under.... GLASS! All Grohlbostians have learned how to do tight rope running, but it is sacrilegious for them to break even the slightest shard of glass. Grohl knows what he has to do, but he needs to follow his religion. Dave isn't one to disrupt, or break any rules in question. Dave takes the risk and breaks it by using his small ak. He grabs the hairline and dashes across, bringing Jotaro in his arms as he ran. Now to venture back, to finally deliver it back to Vinnie, but will they get stopped on the way by pol?

Find out more on...

Indiana Grohl!