Indiana Grohl and the Search beyond the Road

As they were all driving back home, Dave Grohl turned on the radio to Van Halen to some classic Jump. everyone started hyping the whole car up, with Dave Mustaine riding a skateboard attached to a thin rope tethered to the car. as dave kept accelerating, the car started getting booming. Everyone, dave, jotaro, krist and Dave Grohl were hyped up in the moment. Then the song changed and then Cherry Pie by Warrant started playing. Jotaro sat in the backseat, crying and weeping. Dave Grohl stopped the radio and said "Hey buddy, whats up man? its just Cherry Pie." dave consoled jotaro and quickly got back to riding the skateboard in the back, hanging on by a thin thread. Literally. As they all reached a motor hotel, they packed up their shit and brought it in, they moved into their rooms. While Dave and Dave moved into room 8-E, Jotaro and Krist into 8-F. In 8-E...
"Mustaine, what's your deal with metallica? Why would you make such a rude fucking comment about Kurt dying?"
Dave Mustaine sighs, "Well, I was in a period of my life where I didn't like my music, or what I did especially. It's what people in the late 00s call Edgy. I was edgy during that time. I regret saying so and I wish I could just apologize in front of Kurt."
"I'm sure he would, Mustaine. I'm sure of it." As Dave Grohl finishes unpacking and stores the hairline in a secret compartment above a roof tile. "Hey Mustaine, remind me before we leave to get the hairline."
"Got it. I'll write it down for the morning."
In 8-F...
"What have you done recently? Besides good interviews, I can't recall you being back in the music scene."
"I'm the Bassist and Accordionist for Giants in the Trees. I'm also an activist for JAMPAC."
"Ok."
"I hope they get a shittier room."
"Shut up jotaro. Ahahaha."
"The fuck are you laughing at dipshit?"
"Nothing, ahahahah, nothing ahaha, I'm sorry aha..."
"Good."

At 3 am, Krist wakes up to a bashing of a window, pertaining to be Dave and Dave's room. As krist gets up he hears "Hey what the fuck? What are you doing" "I'm 60 something but I'll still kick a couple asses. Who are you are and what the fuck are you doing?"
Krist opens the door and peeks in to see 4 PNA Members standing outside his door, one purposely bashing in their window. Krist sees 3 of them aiming guns at the door, Krist runs to the phone and dials their phone
"DAVE ITS KRIST DONT OPEN THE FUCKIN DOOR, GET THE HAIRLINE AND HIDE IN THE BATHROOM WITH MUSTAINE, HURRY!" "Holy fucking shit, Dave! Come on we gotta hide." In 8-E, Dave Grohl fixes around the ceiling tiles and grabs Vinnie's hairline and grabs Mustaine with him to the restroom.
"Shut up Mustaine, just shut up."
"Okay, okay." They both crawl in the bathtub slowly, as to not make any noise and slowly close the curtain. "I forgot to lock the door." "Go do it, Grohl!" "Okay, fuck head." As Dave gets up to lock it, he accidentally steps on Mustaine's guitar, making a loud screech. He quickly locks it and walks back to the tub, climbing in and seeing Mustaine all asleep.
In 8-F, Krist and Jotaro slowly walk out, with Krist holding a motel given knife. And Jotaro deciding to use his brutal fists. As Krist counts to three, he grabs a soldiers mouth and stab the soldier in the back and the throat. He disposes of the soldier by tossing the corpse over the balcony. Jotaro taps a soldier on the back and smashes their face in, and rips out their throat. Taking after Krist, disposing of the body over the balcony.