Part 3

I head down the stairs after paying Neville and smoking a joint. He was right he definitely made a singular joint alot more better and strong instead of having to use two to three joints to get this effect

I go downstairs sitting in the common room next to Lavender Brown and her friends "don't mind me ladies, I love the gossip"

Lavender- "don't worry, we was just betting on who will be killed next after Hermione Granger"

Harry- I notice the money in front of her "who's betting who?"

Lavenders- "I will certainly say who's being bet but none of these lot know who's betting who, more of a, they write it down after place their money of the bet of who ever. But I will say who being bet to be killed next, if you want to know?"

Harry- "it's a strange thing for you lot, especially Misses Prefect here betting as well but I am game. Who's being betted?"

Lavenders- "98% Ginny, 56% Amy Whitestone, fourth year bullies Luna Lovegood from Ravenclaw as well as she sexually assault a boy in her year and 23% Melena Paulman from Hufflepuff Seventh year, well let's just say she has been quite a little theif as well as a bullies quite a few people in Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff, one even attempted suicide but luckily failed and was treated for his wounds"

Harry- "the prices?"

Lavender- "100 Galleons all together for Ginny. 50 Galleons for Amy. 32 Galleons for Melena"

Harry- "don't just do this for Gryffindor females, do it for everyone, the bets and money will get higher"

Lavender- "we thought of that but it's risk"

Harry- "yeah but more money, then the kill will do it, well if word get out about it plus it will put the said people on edge now won't it"

Padma- "he isn't wrong, more money with the bets could get the killer attention, even then the person either will get punished and live with a small price but with a higher price on them, then death"

Harry- "just be careful, you never know if these bets can turn on you, just warning you"

Lavender- "we already know but we can look after ourselves especially if we have the killer on our side"

Harry- "well you will if they are on your side. For all we know it could be a he or she"

Padma- "definitely a he, a female could do it but we think she more likely would of been found by now to be honest, no offence to our gender or anything but I ain't wrong"

Lavender- "yeah, if I was the killer would be in Azkaban already"

Padma- "yeah, me too, we would be shoddy killers, but we can do the betting while like you said the killer could kill for us, like we're basically paying for a assassin from some where illegal"

Harry- I nod "yeah, I understand"

----

C.W.