Part 4

I sit there in front of him in his office with Snape by my side as he was there when the headmaster asked if I could come to his office

The old fool doesn't seem too impressed on how Snape is here within the room instead of carrying on with his lesson, as Dumbledore took me out of lesson and Snape decided he was going to end the lesson early and come with me because he too doesn't trust the old fool

"What is it that you wished to talk to me about headmaster?"

Dumbledore- "one moment Mr Potter. Professor Snape don't you have anywhere else to be instead of including yourself in a personal chat that I am to have with Mr Potter about his dead friends"

Harry- "whatever you have to say to me, you can happily say in front of Professor Snape as he is my new guardian as my family is now in prison and my cousin has been sent to a Foster home, with a family who will put him in line, I thought you know all about this Headmaster?"

Dumbledore- he hums "no I didn't know anything about this Mr Potter. Now do you think Professor Snape is a good guardian especially with his fast and his hatred towards you because of your father"

Harry- "I don't care about his past, the past is the past and he is been a great guardian towards me, he is strick but a good parent to me, he actually cares about me, where the Dursley's didn't care about me or take care of me at all, they hated me and would do anything to make sure I knew about that, so yes Professor Snape is a good guardian for me, no matter what you say about him or his past, he has been nothing but good to me and has saved me loads in the past, and has kept me safe and protected unlike the Dursley's or anyone else did"

Dumbledore- he knew he wouldn't be able to get to the boy "do you know who the killer is yet, Mr Potter?"

Harry- I shake my head "I have told you already headmaster I don't know who it is and I have no interest in finding out who it is, because its basically asking to be killed, so I am not putting myself or others in danger all because you are so obsessed in finding out who the killer is. Even the Ministry have back down because every lead they took was a fail, so they too have given up but are sort of still on a look out. The killer might be killing people but he now has put eleven people behind bars in Azkaban, so you should also be thanking him for putting people where they should of been this whole time. Yes unfortunately six of them where students but they are getting what they deserve after all, the killer could of killed them happily"

Dumbledore- "you are the killer aren't you Potter?"

Harry- I lean back "and why would you assume that Headmaster"

Severus- "yeah Albus why would you accuse Mr Potter here?"

Dumbledore- "because I have a feeling that it is you"

Harry- "even if I was, seeing as no one has caught me yet, plus no one even suspects me at all, like you said everyone thinking I am small pathetic weak little Harry Potter, that could do no harm to a, (yes I redid the words from last part) which is your own words by the way, not mine"

Dumbledore- dream Harry Potter said those words, how could he know those words, how though. Unless my dream was real, he is the killer, he has to be. He got into my head, he got into dreams, he just repeated what he said in my dream, its got to be him "it's you, I know it's you" he says standing and point at the boy

Harry- "ermm Headmaster, are you alright because like I said, I couldn't be the killer, I wouldn't be able to do such things like that killer has, every time saw the bodies like everyone else, I almost throw up"

Dumbledore- he shakes his head going over to the floo

As the Minister steps out of the fire place

"Harry Potter is the killer"

Minister- he chuckles "are you losing it old man, the boy isn't the killer, trust me, we checked all the students minds of all the memories and don't a psych test on everyone within this school, everyone is innocent and 100% sane" he looks to the boy "let me guess you told him you didn't do it and he doesn't believe you" which he got a nod from the boy "oh Albus you really are losing it, maybe you should take the day off from you work and have some rest"

Dumbledore- "but the boy did it"

Minister- "do we have to take the position of headmaster from you and take you to get a psych test Albus?"

Dumbledore- he shakes his head "no, I just must be under the weather, I will get some rest and take the day off"

Minister- he nods "good good, now see you lot later" he says before using the floo

Dumbledore- he turns to the two "don't think you have gotten away from this, I know it was you and I can prove it"

Harry- I roll my eyes "whatever you say headmaster, now get some rest you seem to need it" I say before leaving the room with Snape behind "atleast he will think he is starting to lose it"

Severus- he smirks "indeed and before we know it he might be gone or worse he might die here at hogwarts, as you saw his hand, he is slowly dying anyway, he has been asking for potions to slow it down, it have been giving him  dirty colour disgust water since"

Harry- I laugh at that "good good, atleast if that doesn't kill him, then I will"

----

C.W.