Part 5

"I can't wait for the meeting next week, I am so looking forward to it, especially when I get my hands on Peter Pettigrew, that damn idiotic spying rat"

Seamus- "do you have to do anything to join the dark side?"

Harry- I shake my head "no, you don't have to do anything apparently, there's innocent people have joined the dark especially for protection because they know there will be people who will protect them and do the dirty work if it comes to it for them aka if someone comes to attack them, someone will either torture or just straight up kill them for them. There is people in the circle who haven't killed, tortured, stolen and all the above before, all you have to do is never speak about what goes on within the meetings"

Neville- "makes sense, I would like to come"

Harry- "Bellatrix with her husband, his brother and Barty crouch will be there, are you sure?"

Neville- I nod "I am sure, what they did was within the past, especially after finding out my parents only had me for this war, just like your parents did, so that one of us would of become the chosen one. They even said it right to my face, they always say how they were going to treat me if I hadnt become the chosen one, let's just say I am glad I was put with my grandmother and horrible uncle who pulled dangerous pranks on me, that have nearly got me killed but my Grandmother makes sure to keep him away from me as much as she can"

Harry- I nod "okay, then, who else wishes to come"

Seamus- "I am not joining either sides, as I wish to stay neutral within this war meaning, not getting invovled as I wish to be okay and safe"

Dean- "same here, I wish to not be hurt or worse, die within this war"

Harry- "Voldemort is giving those who are neutral a safe passage to a location where they will go when the war happens, I will put your names down as well as a few others I think will like the safety away from war idea"

----

"Seamus Finnigan, Dean Thomas, Susan Bones, Hannah Abbott and Luna Lovegood wish for safe passage, will that be doable or will he not allow it?"

Severus- "it will be doable, I start writing up a list including putting a poster up where you can write your name down, don't worry when there's no spaces it will extend itself so more people can put their names on"

Blaise- "I bet majority of the school will be putting their names down especially the younger years"

Harry- "when is the war even happening?"

Draco- "well its planned to be two yo three years from now but it could end up being alot earlier especially if we will Dumbledore off with everyone else not fighting back and agreeing with the dark lord or you"

Harry- "yeah everyone will listen to me won't they, compaired to the dark lord won't they?"

Draco- "maybe, maybe not especially if they find out you are the killer"

Blaise- "they love the killer, why do you think people keep betting, for more and more people to be killed"

Harry- "yeah they will hopefully like me even more for it"

Draco- "so when they going to find out?"

Harry- "when the final part is played"

----

C.W.