Part 2

Me and Severus head up to the headmaster office, as we knock and go in we see the old man is standing there with his hands behind his back and his back to us

We go over and sit down, seeing the old man turn around and the look of disappointment appears on his face as he noticed that Severus Snape is with me instead of me being alone because he knows that he will stay here until the situation aka speaking to me is resolved

"What is it that you wished to speak to me about sir? And don't worry Professor can hear about everything that you had wished to speak to me about as he is here as for emotional support as my guardian"

Dumbledore- "well one I wished to know how this whole situation with Mr Malfoy happened?"

Harry- "well its pretty simple, I had feelings for him which he found out and the feelings were received back to me aka he liked me back, we got together during the school year when we created a homework club to help with everyone who needed help with their homework and he was on of the volunteers, as I was one of the ones who needed help, I ain't going to get a good job if I am going going fail at everything now, can I?"

Dumbledore- "no now, I wish for this whole ridiculous relationship to not happen anymore as you have more important situations in life, like the war"

Harry- "that won't be happening headmaster, if you wish for a war with me in it, you will accept this relationship"

Dumbledore- "I can get you another relationship within the future with a lovely girl"

Harry- "one I am very much gay, so a female won't do, so I am shocked that you of all people would say that seeing as you are a homosexual yourself. As for this whole war thing you can kiss me being on your side good bye because I haven't been fighting for you for a year now and you haven't even noticed, I am glad this killer killed my friends and I hope he gets you too"

Dumbledore- "now Mr Potter you can't say that about your friends and me at all, as we both know you are the killer"

Harry- "and that's where you are crazy wrong, I ain't the killer and I do hope that this killer ends the war, and ends you, you will be next Headmaster, so you better watch your back, as he will come sooner or later, I promise that, remember I help make the bets happen, us as a school make the bets all come true, when the school finds out what you have done in the past, they will happily vote for you to be as dead as a door nail, now goodbye Headmaster, don't bother talking to me again during this school year or I will make sure you secrets come out straight away as there is already a rumour going around that you a raping students like Ginny Weasley was, daughter like father much, I will say that all of it is true, and everyone will definitely believe me after everything that has come out about me and many other people within this school year, so I better watch your back headmaster or things will get sticky in a way you won't like it" I stand and storm out of the room with Snape following me from behind "do you think he got the message? I ain't threatening him again"

Severus- He smirks "I definitely believe he did"

----

C.W.