Part 4

People have been talking about the betting, the money has gone way up 1500 Galleons on Ginny, 632 on Amy and 340 on Melena which is great but turns out the money does go to the killer and is being kept on a safe by Lavender, so took a vow to protect the money when the betting started, so people know that she will definitely protect it and give it to the killer once they find out who it is

I wander into the hospital wing where ginny has been staying her for the last three weeks, even though her now stumps have healed. Turns out she was causing a fuss and refused to have more pain even though it would of equalled of them growing back, so really she could of had her legs back but whined about pain that would restore them

I go towards her area and magic up a chair right next to her noticing she is reading a beauty magazine.

I use my wand to close the curtains around us to make it more private plus I made sure no one saw me come here as I sneaked my way here

"Looking what else you going to spend my money on? People will make the connection soon that you too and your family was also stealing from me"

Ginny- "obviously I will have to die for that to come out but no one would dare trying to kidnap and kill me, no matter what I have heard about this whole betting situation, it won't be happening to me especially with these Aurors still around for these next two weeks"

Harry- "yet Hermione hasn't been found at all, seeing as she is missing because of the killer. Plus for all we know she could turn out alright, just harmed without any memory of the situation"

Ginny- "how would you know what will happen if the killer, doesn't kill her but erase her memory"

Harry- a knife is now to her neck "because isn't it obvious?"

Ginny- her eyes widen "its you" but before she could let out a scream she starts making a gagging like noise as blood dramatically squirts out of her throat.

She takes her last few breaths as my magic eats her magic up. I punch hard into her chest ripping out her heart and putting it into a jar, maybe I Coul become a killer heart collect but obviously someone going to make up a good name for me, seeing as I like to collect a body part. But I make sure to quickly grab her lung to send to the amazing dark lord himself as proof of another death to add to his now becoming tally chart, well certainly be one soon for him to not lose his counting (yes making another heart jar killer, Harry Potter even though I wasn't Planning for it to turn out like this but oh well might turn out alright)

As the alarm goes off, I quickly pull out my invisibility cloak making sure to escape as the Aurors come rushing towards the area, her now dead body lays within the hospital wing bed, as I made sure my magic would stop the alarm from going off to I could get pieces of organs from her before wanting to escape

I rushed to the dorm, with still under my invisibility cloak quickly grabbing my towel before heading into the bathroom for a shower

I magiced away the blood on my clothing, to make it seem like I have just come for a shower because I stinky or dirty or something instead of what obviously happened

I hear the boy come into the door room with knowing that I am definitely late for my detention

Once done I go out with my towel around my waist quickly grabbing some clothes and heading out, telling the prefect I am going to my detention as I am late to it

I quickly rush to my detention. I knock on his office door as the door open up to reveal him sitting at his desk, with him not looking impressed

"I will happily stay long for the detention either now or tomorrow. I lost track of time when in the shower, thought could have a quick shower before detention as I knew I wouldn't be able to have one later on"

Severus- he nods "I understand Mr Potter, but I ain't annoyed about that, I am annoyed about your recent kill, now tell me why she deserved it?"

Harry- "she was raping students as well as me within the past, she strapped me to the bed and repeatedly fucked herself on my dick. I never give her the satisfaction, especially since I ain't into girls, so cumming wasn't going to happen, every time she would beat the shit out of me. But like usual, I didn't react because I had gotten used to the pain because of my uncle using a belt even had a special on with studs on it and knife he also used on me in the past. Basically now what I get from it is numbness and sometimes it gives me pleasure unfortunately. Now I am sorry for telling you such informations Professor Snape as that was too much information that I bet you didn't want to hear"

Severus- "yes it was but atleast I too go used to my drunk father beating me, not as brutal as your uncle with you but all I can now find is me and my partner using painful objects within our past sex life"

Harry- "and here I thought you was a virigin and never had a partner"

Severus- "oh me and my husband have been together since fifth year, we never told anyone because his best friends would either reject him or it would cause a really bad argument with them. There was one person who knew but they aren't with us anymore and they accept me and my husband with open arms, that plush she was a very smart women, she figured it out and shouted at us for keeping it from her"

Harry- "My mother I assume and the said friends being Sirius and James?"

Severus- "yes your mother but Remus and James, Sirius was my husband"

Harry- I feel a tear roll down my face "I am sorry you lost your husband sir"

Severus- "and I am sorry you lost someone who actually cared for you, he would talk about you all the time when you first meet, when he was trying to hide that night but you saw him in his grim-hound form. He really saw you like a son to him"

Harry- "that's because I basically was, he is my adopted father. He performed a blood adoption on me with my mother acception of it, behind my father back who would of happily allowed it to happen but she knew he would of told someone else about it including Remus and Peter. So they both kept it to themselves and it happened when James was out doing some grocery shopping that day"

Severus- "wait with him being your adopted father and me being his husband, that would mean you was supposed to come to us but because of his imprisonment and with no one else knowing, you should of had the option of you coming to live with me instead of the Dursley's, because of the whole adoption process basically making you have two set of parents"

Harry- "so I could of had a decent childhood instead of the one I ended up having?"

Severus- he nods "yes, and I would of taken you in as if you were my son"

Harry- "can you still take me in?"

Severus- he get up going over and smiling "yes, especially then Dumbledore can't make you go back to those horrible people, as you can leave home at 16 but 18 is the usual age"

Harry- "does this mean you going to be alot less harder on me"

Severus- he shakes his head "no, as I would of ended up being the strict father anyway with knowing Sirius would of let get away with everything, thinking he would be the good cop father and I the bad cop in certain situations"

Harry- I nod "understand, their always a bad cop and a good cop parent, sometimes two bad cops or too good cops like Malfoy parents who spoil the hell out of him"

Severus- "we won't be calling each other son and father yet but hope one day we will, but I understand if it doesn't ever happen with you calling me father wise. Now the detention is over, I will walk you to the common room because last time lied about doing so and you kidnapped Granger, which we all wondering when her body is going to turn up"

Harry- "once the aurors have gone, seeing as I just killed Ginny. Anyway I can't get down to my hiding spot with the aurors, so basically she down there screaming and starving to death because before I was feeding Weasley a disgusting soup which he refused until day three, as well as water to drink. Where as she actually being starved to death and I can't do anything about while these aurors are around"

Severus- "will I be able to get down there?"

Harry- "not without me unfortunately, with needing a snake speaker"

Severus- "guess she going to keep starving then"

Harry- "yeah"

----

C.W.