Part 5

I get awake uo by someone shaking me.

I quickly grab my glasses and look to see Dean and Seamus standing above me

"Amy dead"

Seamus- "oh shush we know it's you. Neville was giving us the silent treatment every time, we indicated you being the killer, which gave it away"

Harry- "you promise to not tell right?"

Dean- "yes even though we don't 100% agree with it all but we know if we don't promise not to tell, we will end up found dead in our beds or somewhere around the castle"

Harry- "I would say I wouldn't do that but yeah, your right unfortunately especially with not wanting anyone else to find out"

Seamus- "your going to be even more rich after all of this betting money goes to you"

Harry- "and Lavender and the twins because they created in and expanded it after I mentioned doing so, so it's going between the four of us, with unfortunately obviously me getting more than the other three, with Lavender keeping the money hidden and safe that not me nor the twins know about where she has hidden it, so she will to get abit more than the twins but obviously the twins will get money out of it too obviously, with them and Lavender going around school asking on who to bet next and everything. Dont worry not only you two, Neville and the heads of houses including Madam Pomfrey know"

Dean- "and they won't tell"

Neville- "isn't it obvious no one come for Harry either, he threatened them or their secretly on the dark lords side, I am assume its the second one, am I correct?"

Harry- I nod "yes you are Neville, oh and Neville will be getting paid obviously especially with me wanting more of his magic drugs stuff"

Neville- "what your getting is just enhanced weed Harry, I told you, their is better more pricer stuff"

Harry- "yes well, after my second pack of twenty weed joints go, I might get 10 of those and a mix and match of others"

Neville- "pleasure doing business with you Harry"

Seamus- "how much?"

Neville- "start off with weed with being a firstie at it, 20 Galleons per joint, but new comers get a discount of 15 galleons for their first twenty batch"

Harry- "I knew it! I knew I was getting the new comer discount with the other discount on top"

Neville- "what can I say, I got you hooked on this stuff right?"

Harry- I nod "true, you truly are a good dealer Neville"

Neville- "indeed and no one outside, meaning the Professors have a clue, obviously some students around the school know with the rumours and everything, but yeah, no one told of me and I have been caught yet, so yes I would say I am definitely a good dealer and know what I am doing indeed"

Harry- "never thought of Neville Longbottom the quiet kind boy, saying something like that about himself and have a massive ego about it"

Neville- "hey! Can't I be very proud of my work?"

Harry- I chuckle "I was only messing with you Neville, and yes you very much can be, if I could gloat about my killers and I probably certainly would. Now Melena is next but unfortunately no death for her, just torture unfortunately"

Dean- he rolls his eyes "atleast it's no killing"

Harry- "nah she will probably wish she was killed after being torture while asleep because I can only do it that way with just torture, where as with Amy wanted to see if it would all work or not. Watch it Melena ends up running home and hoping to be protected"

Seamus- "watch it mate, you never know you might of just jinxed the whole torture operation, she might be just doing that right now for all we know"

Dean- "indeed mate, you never know what might be coming next"

Harry- "I will be able to do my task either way even if it means getting out of the castle for it"

Dean- "and how will you be able to do that"

Harry- "oh I will find a way, it I can get through the locks and everything, I can easily find away out of the castle"

----

C.W.