Part 4

We come downstairs the next day for breakfast and see everyone happily eating their breakfast

When I hear Bellatrix let out a girlie scream and come rushing over to my taking my left hand in hers as she looks at the ring on my finger

Lucius- "it seems a congratulations party is within order"

Draco- "nothing to big and flashie father"

Lucius- "of course son, just the family anf a few friends but before you mother goes crazy planning, nothing to big remember my love"

Narcissia- she is so excited, she loves Party planning "of course my dear" before she runs off without finishing her breakfast with her sister following behind her as Bellatrix loves to get involved with Party planning also but not as bad as her

Harry- "I am scared of what they are going to plan, because I don't think they understand a small only involving you lot party and whoever else, its going to end up alot bigger than small"

Lucius- he hums "I agree, my wife makes good plans but doesn't keep it to being small, so yeah I would fear the worse for you"

----

Draco- "well that went well?"

Harry- I nod "yeah, just worried about this whole party situation, I thought it would be a congratulations and move on situation, not a whole ass party"

Draco- "yeah, well my family isn't the whole just getting a congratulations, they need a celebration for the situation to be in place, you will eventually get used to it, I am only used to it because I brought up with my family always being like this, so nothing new to me"

Harry- "yeah true, I just need to get used to it all, that's all"

Draco- he smiles and hugs him "don't worry, it can't be that bad of a party"

-----

C.W.