Part 5

"Do you want to change you decision on it being a bad party?"

Draco- he blinks "yep, going to change what I said about it being a bad party" he says as he looks down into the large usual ball room seeing loads of people within the room "oh great, my dad's sister is here, going to bleeding look forward to this" as he rolls his eyes

Harry- "I didn't know you had a aunt through your father side of the family, I thought your dad was the only child?"

Draco- "nope, my Grandfather was a right playboy when it came to the women, he has a few children other than my father, my father is the only one who got the inheritance and heirship, as he was created through love, not lust. All my aunts and uncles turned of good either way except for Uncle Severus of course at first, yes his mother had it with my grandfather, not Mr Snape Senior"

Harry- he was shocked at finding out that information "well I am definitely shocked at the but explains why they treat other like family, like brothers all the time and as to why he lives here as well within the holidays, other than the house that belong to him because of his horrible childhood"

Draco- "any way I know my dear aunt is going come over and introduce herself straight away"

Harry- "if you hate her some much, why is she in your life, your parents life?"

Draco- "my father might not like her but he believes family is everything, so of course she unfortunately is invovled within the family, so unfortunately nothing I can do about it especially with being brought up seeing everyone as family even my unfortunate aunt" he puts his arm out in a loop "well, let's do this shall we?"

Harry- he loops his arm within his "let's do this"

We go down hearing cheers as we go down the stairs, making us both put on fake smiles as we wave to everyone within the room, proving that we appreciate the clapping and cheering for us

As we take the last step his unfortunate aunt comes over to us with a wide smile on her face

Vanessa- "Hello, Draco and Mr Potter, I am Vanessa Pendragon, I am the sister of Lucius Malfoy but obviously he unfortunately got everything because he wasn't a lust child"

Harry- I bow and kiss her hand like the gentleman I like to pretend I am good at being but really I am rubbish at being a gentlemen but I can't have people knowing that now can I "Hello, I am Harry Potter, it is a pleasure pleasure meet you Mrs Pendragon, you either connected to the Pendragon family through marriage or birth?"

Vanessa- "through birth as my mother's last name was Pendragon, she spelt with Draco's Grandfather through an orgy, you see some of his children came through orgies because he didn't like to use protection. Anyway, my mother is now long gone, may she rest is peace. After having me she had a hard time but eventually married a man who made her very happy, I hate the man, he is the reason she is dead. The reason why my last five husband's are now dead, I like to play a game of chase, I count to 100, like a game of hiding seek as they hide and then I find them and chase chase around the Manor, with an axe"

Harry- "well that's a creative way on killing your husbands, how have you gotten away with it so long"

Vanessa- "so easy, there bodies where never found and they all have been said to have gone missing, the rumours always go around and it makes men want to marry me even more, to find out the truth but I use potions of them to make them sign a Will before they die, so I get all their money"

Harry- "very interesting, well it was lovely meeting but the Minister is waving us his way, goodbye for now" before they both leave slowly heading towards the Minister "why do you hate her so much?"

Draco- "she used to say that she pranked me as a kid especially when she was babysitting me but really she put me through Therapy a few times, my father was concerned as to why at the age of six I was silent for a whole year but when he found out the truth after sneaking a truth potion into my drink, he was fuming and let's just say my aunt was never invited around again unless it's an event which none of my other uncles and aunts come to but they will definitely be there for the wedding, you will get along with one of my uncles, he married a muggle, don't worry he wasn't disowned or anything as my father is actually not against muggles but abusive and neglective or anything horrible they do, really so yeah don't worry about mentioning the muggle world and that, as we have been on holidays around muggles before many, many times"

Harry- "good to now, now the Minister is waiting for us, let's chat with him shall we?"

----

C.W.