Chapter 1 - "Sonna Arlond"

!Clarification! Mia's name in this story is changed to Sonna due to being reborn!
——————————————————————
I opened my eyes, I just got rebirthed and it was honestly not what I expected.

I was so dizzy I had no idea what was going on, like going into a blender. My ears were ringing around my head.

Everything came into focus after a while of just sitting. I saw a girl looking around, as if trying to get a doctor or something, I didn't know who she was, I was so confused on what was going on around me, it looked like I was in a hospital.

The girl looked at me and ran up to me, and said something,

"Schwester! Du bist endlich aufgewacht! Ich muss Mama anrufen (sister! You finally woke up! I have to call mom)", she said as I saw tears rolling down her eyes, then she rushed out of the room, I tried getting up with the little energy I had, and I was able to lift my head.

I adjusted my pillows to stay at a reasonable height so that my head would be comfortable. But that was weird, it sounded like she was speaking german?

An older woman came into the room, she looked like she was crying with joy as she held her mouth. The lady ran up to me and hugged me,

"Willkommen Sonna!" she said, I actually understood something, Willkommen, meaning welcome, but Sonna? Wait, did she say welcome Sonna? Was my name Sonna? Then a memory flooded my brain. I remember that Giena said cousin was named Sonna, but there was a very slim possibility that she meant this Sonna. I showed a very small smile, and I saw a doctor come in.

When I was discharged from the hospital, this lady, which I figured was my mom, but this other girl who I was still confused by. We got into the car, the girl that said something to me when I woke up began,

"Wir haben so lange darauf gewartet, dass du endlich aufwachst! Ich bin so froh, dass du endlich bei uns bist! Schwester! (We've waited so long for you to finally wake up! I'm so glad you're finally with us! Sister!)" she told me as tears still rolled down her eyes, I had no idea what she said, but I could understand 1 word, "Schwester" which weirdly sounded like "sister".

Was this girl my sister? As she kept talking and talking, I was just looking out of the window. I was looking at my surroundings but could find anything interesting, a few trees, houses, and highways. I was guessing I was Sonna, from all people I was rebirthed into a German speaking household, a language that was extremely hard to learn! There were so many confusing words and sentences that just...didn't make any sense. I had no idea what this girl was saying, but then she said something shocking, she came closer to my ear,

"Did you forget German?" she asked, she asked it in english, I actually looked at her, I thought she didn't know english, where even were we? Where were we driving? I had so many questions but I didn't know who the right person to ask was. I had no idea what to say so I just nodded silently, my mother wasn't paying attention to us, and just driving like everything was fine, what even happened to this Sonna?

"Oh, I see. So you didn't understand anything I said?" she asked,
"No, I didn't really" I said, I realised that I haven't talked at all ever since I woke up, and I realised I had a pretty strong german accent, which made my english a little bad and hard to understand, and for some reason, I couldn't even speak it right! Oh my, did this Sonna only speak German for her whole life?

"That's fine. Do you remember what school we are going to?" she asked,
"We are going to school? Which one?" I asked back,
"We are going to Squirrel Sun School '' she told me. I was so shocked, that was the school I learned at, where Olivia, Daniel, Jack, we all met! Where I had learned for the past 7 years! I couldn't believe all the schools, my mom, I guessed, decided to enrol me in this school!