Numb 2

"Forgive me if I ever did you wrong."

I'm in math class and I'm sitting with my ex-girlfriend. Odd, I know. I just couldn't stop looking at her. The way her hair falls on her face oh so gently. She was beautiful. I love her. She was writing and concentrating, but I just couldn't keep my eyes off of her. Beautiful. Just. Beautiful. "Noah what are you looking at?" She glares and squints her eyes at me. She was so pretty. Why would she break up? Does she like Jake? "Huh? Oh me? Nothing. I was simply looking at the dusty wall. Why?" She rolls her eyes and continues to write down her notes.

So this is how it feels when I push people away? My heart aches seeing how rude she treated me. I still love her, yet she doesn't anymore. "Let's just put the past away, Noah. We don't love each other anymore. I promise there could be someone out there way better for you." I tried to smile but I couldn't. It just hurts. I try not to care but I do. I love her. I love her. I love her. How could I ever move on if she's just the most beautiful woman I've ever seen? I simply just tried to understand. But I remembered what me and that Cody guy talked about. We both wondered why I 'didn't love' Emma anymore.

The truth was, I still did. I still love her. "Alright you guys have an assignment based on the topic we've tackled today. It's 100 points if you do it right. You are dismissed." The teacher announced as he passed on a bunch of papers to different students. As I stood up, Emma tugged on my sweater. "I'm sorry." She apologized and walked away to her new class. I had English next, and so I could talk to my new found friend. He was pretty nice, and he seemed like a person I could rely on for advice. I know, I probably need a therapist since my mental health sucked ass. But a friend was the cheapest source of therapy. As I walk towards room 213, I hear his voice. "Hey Noah! Let's walk together to class!" I feel quite numb after remembering how Emma saw me. I wasn't the man he loved anymore. I wish it didn't have to change. I had so many things in my mind. I was just so stressed. School, love life and home life.

We finally arrived in class and just chattered. I noticed him writing something in his journal once more. I was curious. So I asked. "Whatchu writing?" I snuck a little peak as he continued to write and write. He paused, and pushed his notebook towards me a little. I smile, and read a little. It felt weird, because it seemed personal. He wrote poems and poems. They were beautiful and expressed so many emotions. I enjoyed each one. There was one that caught my attention though. It felt like I could connect with the words being said. My heart pumped after each phrase.

"This is amazing! I could only write stories and essays, but this is phenomenal! This is what you do during English class?" He giggled and smiled a whole lot. While the teacher asks us to write an essay about what life meant to us, I couldn't take Emma off my mind. I tapped my pencil repeatedly, and I noticed the brunette was bothered. I paused. "What's wrong?" I tap his shoulder and he just shrugs. I continued doing what I just did, and looked out the window. The sky was a very bright blue, with fluffy clouds swaying smooth and gently. The sun shone a light on my face, which flashed my eyes. "Can you stop tapping your pencil? It's bothering me." Cody raises his shoulders, as he shakes his legs up and down.

The final bell rang and we gathered our things to go home. I walked with the blue eyed geek and we talked about RPG games. "Oh yeah, that game is definitely good. I finished it and got all 10 endings." I boasted, as he asked about a certain game. He was in awe. I may or may not have used a few hacks. I specialize in hacking, and computers in general. We just talked about a ton of things and the conversation never ended, until we reached his house. There it was. The same white house, all fancy. "See ya, Noah!" He skipped towards the silver gates and I walked away.

Sorry if I barely post I gotta talk to my therapist 😍😍