Kai Anoki

Introducing Kai Anoki. An 18 year old surfer from Torquay. She spent her young life surfing with her Mum, her father coming in and out of their life throughout the years. When tragedy struck Kai with the unexpectant death of her Mum and her Father abandoning her, Kai's only choice is to accept Manu Tetanui's offer to live with them. Manu felt a responsibility to her when he found out about his mother's best friend Maka Anoki's death. He never forgot when Maka and Kai showed up on their doorsteps during his mother's passing. He owed it to Maka and his Mother to help Kai. 

A/N

I'm excited to venture into writing about something other than Harry Potter and Deadly Class. I binged Surviving Summer in two days and have been obsessed with giving Baxter Radic a happy ending, one were he is someone's first and only choice. 

All characters bar my own original characters belong to Surviving Summer TV series. Any similarities between my writing and any real life person, living or dead, real events or anyone else's story is purely coincidental.

Under no circumstances can my writing be copied, translations are more than welcome as long as permission is requested first. This also applies for imagines, one shots, headcanons including my plot or characters.