Chapter Fourteen - Great Bond-fire Pops!

࿐ Baxter ࿐

It's ridiculous how much it excited me seeing Kai with a ring on her finger even if it was made of paper. When she asked about what I wanted for my future my first thought was her. I wanted her.....forever. I'm not proposing anytime soon, that would be insane but I know without a doubt that she's my future. I don't want to make the same mistakes my parents did. Marry young, have kids too soon, and then realize that being parents wasn't really their thing and they would rather travel the world than take care of the responsibilities they made. I want to take my time with Kai....I want to travel while we're young and experience everything we want out of life and then when we are ready to settle we can have a house full of kids. If that's what she wants too....which I hope she does. God I hope she does.

I've been shaping a board for her like the one her mum had in her Lock Screen. She told me it was the first board her mum had taught her on...the board she had used for years. The same board that her mum used the day of her accident...the day she was taken from Kai. The board completely destroyed just like her life....her heart. I'm still not sure if this going to be a good idea....if this would bring up memories she wanted to forget. This quite possibly could be the worst surprise I've ever done. It was nearly finished, I had studied the photo for weeks...been working hard to make it absolutely perfect for her. She had an impressive collection of boards already, most of them her mums. She was incredibly proud of them, had a story for each one. I just wanted her to have something of her own that was hers but also held a sentimental value to it, something that reminded her of her best memories with her mum. Maybe a board that she would one day teach our kids how to surf on.

I lost track of time on Kai's board that I missed an hour of our team "bond-fire" as Poppy calls it. I had serval texts and calls from Kai wondering where I was and that she ended up getting a ride with Marlon when he came to pick up Poppy. Not going to lie, I feel like a shit boyfriend currently.  I make a stop before getting to the beach, I could already see the bonfire from where I parked. I make my way down, my eyes instantly finding hers. It didn't matter where we were, I always looked for her in any room.....or beach in this case. Her eyes light up when she sees me, jumping up to meet me halfway! "I'm so sorry I'm late and that I missed picking you up. Forgive me longboard" I tell her as I hand her the flowers behind my back.

"Flowers?" She asks taking them with a giant grin. "Bax you don't have to give me flowers and you have no reason to apologize." She tells me, one of her hands coming up to caress my cheek. "Then why do I feel like a shit boyfriend?" I give her a little pout as she chuckles. "Because you're use to shit people deceiving you into thinking you did shitty things." She stands on her tip toes, her lips on mine as she kisses me slowly. Our tongues meeting as I deepen the kiss. It felt like my whole world became  more vibrant, every color magnified, every sound became heavenly, and every smell became sweeter. She struggles to pull away, kissing me a few more times before she finally stops and looks at me with a content smile. "You are perfect, talented, funny, extraordinary....better than any boyfriend I could have dreamed up. Don't ever let that silly brain of yours make you believe stupid lies. It was okay to lose track of time...and it's okay that I got a ride from Mars and Pop. All that matters to me is that you are here with me now....that you are standing in front of me safe and okay. I love you Baxter, please don't ever forget that." Her eyes were filled with love....it made my heart skip...the zoo in my stomach was set free. I don't deserve her. I truly can't fathom how she fell for me....can't understand why she chose me out of anyone.....but I'll do whatever it takes to make her happy. To help her create new happy memories. Do whatever it takes to build a life with her...one she deserves.

My arms wrap around her as I lift her off the ground, her legs wrapping themselves around my waist as her hands come to lazily play with my hair. God I loved when she did that. "Can we leave now?" I beg her. Her chuckle lighting my stomach with a fire that would burn endlessly "You have no idea how much I want to but Poppy would kill us...." She trails off when my lips find the sensitive spot on her neck. A whimper escapes her when I tease her with a bite. I groan into her....the little sounds she makes drive me insane. My mouth trailing up and down her neck as she whimpers again. "If you keep making those sounds I'm going to bend you over my seat in the truck and I won't care who sees." I challenge her. She tugs on my hair causing me to stop my assault on her neck. "Then stop torturing me with that mouth of yours."  She says a little breathlessly. "Let me show you what this mouth wants to do to you" I tease her, I lean into whisper all the dirty things I have planned as she shivers in my arms. "Show me then" she cocks an eyebrow as my mouth opens a little shocked.

I look over her shoulder "Great Bond-fire Pops! Hate to leave when I just got here!" I shout as Kai giggles in my arms. "Don't you dare leave Baxter Radic! Kai you will never hear the end of this!" Poppy shouts as Marlon tries to hold her back. "Sorry Pops but he just promised to do very, very filthy things to me and I intend to let him do every single one of them! Love you lots!" She shouts back as I take off for my truck not letting her down until she's sitting in my passenger seat. I hear Poppy shouting something about us being disgusting as I climb into the drivers seat taking off for my apartment.

I throw her over my shoulder as I race up the flight of steps to my front door, shutting it behind us with my foot. I swipe everything off my dinning table as it all comes clattering to the floor but I don't care. I ease her off my shoulder before laying her across the table. I groan happily knowing she was wearing a dress tonight....I went completely feral when I realized she wasn't wearing any panties. "Jesus Kai!" I mutter as my fingers run up her thighs spreading them further apart. Her dress starting to ride up to her hips exposing herself for me. Our eyes colliding as she watches me slowly lean down until I'm hovering right over her. I cock an eyebrow right before my tongue circles her clit. She bucks against me, her hands going straight to my hair "Oh God!" She moans. I pull back slightly. "There's only one name I want you moaning and it ain't Gods" I smirk before I continue devouring her. I'll never get use to this....never get use to the feeling of her orgasming just for me....never get use to her screaming my name....how is it possible that I want more of her? More of this. I've had my fair share of sex and the occasional girlfriend here and there but with Kai....it was cosmic. Completely unworldly when our bodies come together. I don't think I could ever get enough of her. She was my universe. I could feel the way her thighs started to tremble as she arched her back. Her hands leaving my hair as she grips the edges of the table. I couldn't help the smirk that crossed my lips while my mouth continued it's blissful torture. I slipped two fingers inside her matching the rhythm of my tongue. That's all it took as she screamed my name. "Atta girl" I say with a smirk, her eyes finding mine as she bites her bottom lip. Her cheeks were flushed from her orgasm....she looked incredible...stunning and she was all mine.