Chapter Twenty - Rule Number One: Pinky Promises Are For Life

☼ Kai ☼

I never thought I would see that board again...but it was here...right in Bax's living room. All the memories come flooding in like a dam has burst as my heart feels a mixture of joy and sadness. This board holds a special place in my life..in my heart...in my memories. It's not just a longboard it's apart of everything that I am, and I know it's not the actual board but as I sit here sobbing my brain can't distinguish the truth. I couldn't talk, couldn't ask questions. I was a sobbing mess as Bax comes frantically over to wrap me in his arms. He smoothed my hair as I cry into his chest. I can't even tell if these are happy tears or sad tears. My mums board was staring at me...it was here. It wasn't a shattered broke mess on the side of the highway. It was right here. But there was one difference....one small difference. On the side by the nose was the name "Kit Kat" written in my mums handwriting. A new profound wave of sobs hit me with a force. How did he even get her handwriting? I had so many questions and yet none at all. He knew me to my core...knew the deepest parts of me. Knew exactly what this board meant to me. It was peacefully terrifying.

His gentle touch continued to caress me as the sobs finally ended. I tilt my head slowly up to see those hauntingly beautiful blue eyes carefully watching me. "I'm so sorry. I fucked up. I should have made sure you were okay with this. I don't know what I was thinking." He apologizes as I shake my head and move to kneel up so my arms can wrap around his neck. My lips finding his in a needy kiss. I could feel the confusion course through his body for a split second before he melts into our kiss. I move to straddle his lap as he nips at my bottom lip gently before his tongue strokes over the curve as I part my lips for him. His tongue flicking against mine....claiming...stroking....His grip tightens on my hips as we continue our needy kiss. My need and desire for him dances down my spine as my hands stroke the hard dips of his stomach. I've never been more grateful in my life that Bax has a distaste for buttoning his shirts. I shamelessly continue stroking every groove and dip as his grip on me starts guiding me back and forth.

It's no secret that I want him every second of every minute, it was honestly pathic how needy I am. One of his hands finds its way to the nape of my neck as he slowly moves it up his fingers wrapping around my curled hair tugging it just enough to make my body explode in goosebumps. Making my neck arch for him as his mouth targets my sensitive spots. He knows every inch of my body...knows exactly where my sensitive spots are....he uses that knowledge like it's his goddamn superpower. Which truthfully it is....Bax has spent countless hours worshiping my body. Countless hours memorizing every single spot that had me melting for him. He was an evil genius. "Baxter..." I whimper he nips up my neck before nipping my ear sending another shudder throughout my body. His lips find mine in a untamed feral kiss. I couldn't help the smile that tilted the corner of my lips while we kissed. This Bax.....the wild, savaged side of him that possessive every single inch of me...that claims me like I'm his everything, makes me feel needed, wanted...makes me feel like I could burn the world on fire.

I pick up my pace as I continue to grind on him, his grip tightening. "Jesus Kai....I want you baby." He growls out his voice raspy with need. "Tell me just how much you want me?" I ask him as his eyes snap to mine, the burning desire in those ocean eyes sent another wave of need dancing down my spine. "I want to feel your legs tremble as your getting ready to lose control....I want to feel the way your body shivers at my touch....want to hear your voice breathy and shaky.....I want you to scream my name like it's your fucking devotion." his voice rasp as his grip continues to guide me on his lap as he strains against his pants. "You said earlier that you want to selfishly celebrate like a fucking religion because you love me....but what you don't realize is that YOU are my religion, Kai." My lips instantly collide with his as I kiss him with an urgency that's both needy and pleading for more. A flurry of hands and clothes being tossed everywhere until there was nothing left separating us. Reaching between us I help guide him before I sink down on him, stretching and filling me as we both gasp. My eyes flutter closed as his grip on my hips pull me up slowly before loosening his grip as I slam down onto him again and again. I moan as our rhythm makes my entire body lights with a deep fire. "I'll never get use to how good you feel" he groans. This is the only place where I feel completely and uttering whole.

The pressure in my core was tightening with a white hot need as my nails bite into his shoulder. My legs already starting to tremble. I can feel his body tightening underneath me, he was just as ready as I was. His thrusts were becoming more feral....harder as that grip on my hips release traveling up to hook onto my shoulders giving him the leverage he needs to pull me into his thrust burying himself deeper and deeper inside me. My back arches into him that familiar wave taking over my body as I scream out his name again and again. My whole body tingling with the utter bliss as his hands come back to my hips helping guide my tired body as his thrust become even more wild driving into me and consuming me. I push into his thrusts as he unravels underneath me, my name leaves his lips in a moan. It was so incredibly sexy, knowing that I was the only person who gets to experience this....knowing that I'm the only one he unravels for. His forehead rest against mine "I love you" he whispers his breath shaky as we both try to bring air back into our lungs.

Moments later his hand rubs my back soothingly as I pull back my hands coming up to cup his cheeks. "You didn't fuck up. I can't put into words what this board means to me...what you did..." my voice breaking as I try to swallow the tears. "I...I...." the words couldn't come out as I desperately try to find the appropriate way to thank him. How do you thank someone for giving you something that means more to you than they will ever know. His hand comes up to caress my face, those eyes filled with a deep understanding. "You don't have to say anything. I don't need you to say anything....I love you Kit Kat." There it was....that nickname. It stirred something inside me...a mix of endearment and intimacy. "Careful pinkalicious....I'm about to ask you to marry me." I tease as he cocks an eyebrow. "Do it" he challenges but I shake my head. "You're dangerous Baxter Radic. Every rational thought I have becomes clouded when I'm with you." I tell him as I pull him in for a quick kiss. "I don't want to screw up like my parents did." He looks away from me. My brows pinch together for a second "What do you mean?" I ask him, his eyes still darting around the room. "They married young...started popping out babies. I don't want to screw this up...what we have. I don't want to make their same mistakes. Don't want to marry young and ruin us. But God if I don't want to pull you to a courthouse and make you mine for the rest of our lives." he answers as I nod in understanding. "We aren't your parents and I don't need a fancy title to know that I'm yours forever Baxter." Those ocean eyes snap to mine as he holds my gaze. My finger hooks under his chin as I tilt him closer to my lips. "I, Kai Anoki am forever yours until the last star in the universe dies." I hold out my pinky as he gives me that dimple popping smile as his pinky wraps around mine. "I, Baxter Radic am forever yours until the last star in the universe dies ." he repeats after me. Our lips finding one another in a life altering...world ending...steal your breath kiss that will completely change the course of my life for eternity. He was mine and I was his...forever.

𓂃𓂃𓂃 𓆉𓂃𓂃𓂃

A/N

I hope you are still liking this book and that I'm not being repetitive! I absolutely adore each and everyone of you supporting me and my writing. All the kind comments mean the world to me. Sending my love.