Chapter Twenty Four - I Do Too

࿐ Baxter ࿐

God she was beautiful.

My finger tips trace down the middle of her bare back as she sleeps next to me. A small content sigh leaves her lips as she starts to stir awake.

I will never be able to wrap my mind around the notion that you can love someone so infinitely...so overwhelmingly that it changes your world completely.

Kai has been the one constant in my life. I've never had to doubt her love for me. The fact that I've found someone that showed me I deserve every good thing in my life is wild.

I spent my entire childhood feeling like I was unwanted, that I was too much for anyone. My sisters made me feel like the biggest fuck up and in the same breath reminded me that they were the only ones who would put up with me...love me. But they were wrong.

I have wanted to make Kai mine officially for years but I wanted to do it right. Life on the road as a competitive surfer was constant travels from country to country chasing after big waves.

When I picture my life with her, marriage and babies it's not on the road traveling. It's in Shorehaven, where we can plant roots, where we can slow down and just be. I didn't want to stop Kai from surfing professionally if that's what she wanted but when she told me she was ready to slow down, that's when I knew it was time.

I had thought many times how I wanted to propose. Originally I wanted to ask her during surfing. It's where I saw her for the first time but then one morning I saw her sitting on our back porch I couldn't think of a more perfect time.

I fell in love with her not truly knowing what love is. I stayed in love with her because no one has ever made me feel the way she has, even after seven years. I still fall in love with her everyday because there's no one else I want to share my life with. There is no one else I want to raise kids with, than her.

Kai has been the one since the moment our eyes met. They say eyes can speak a million words our lips couldn't and I believe it.

"We were supposed to sleep in separate bedrooms" she smiles turning to face me.

"Well wine drunk Kai had other plans." I lean in to kiss the tip of her nose.

"We're getting married today" her voice was barely above a whisper.

One of my arms wraps around her small frame pulling her closer. Our bodies fitting perfectly together.

"Is there any rules against filthy morning sex?" I question her, a small ornery smirk lifts the corners of her lips.

She leans in her breath ghosting over my ear and neck. "Fuck me" she whispers.

Electricity arches through my veins.

"That fuck me shit will make us both parents Kai. Stop playing with me."

She looks me dead in the eyes, releasing her bottom lip from her teeth. "Fuck me." She orders again.

I flip her over in bed instantly, a small giggle leaving her throat before it's instantly replaced with a moan when I slap her perfect ass. I don't waste anytime slamming into her tight pussy.

Our room fills with her whimper as she pushes back to meet my thrusts. This will always be my favorite place to be deep inside her.

"You like that don't you Kai?" My voice rough.

"Yes" her voice breathless and panting. Every nerve in my body on fire.

I wrap an arm around her waist pulling her up so her back is against my chest. My other hand reaching for her clit finding my rhythm. Kai's legs are already trembling as she rests her head against my shoulder.