Arrival to a Strange, New World

"Well, this was strange."

Earlier, he was barely alive and at the verge of death. Next second he was awake in the middle of a forest, not knowing where he is.

"Am I dead?"

He wasn't. But it was a question that flabbergasted him to the point of scratching his head, though he stopped himself from doing so.

Something was amiss, and he knew it.

But, his curiosity had grown up, and he had he doubted that he was in the afterlife or even in YGGDRASIL, even though it was possible that he was in the game.

"There is only one thing to find out if I still have my abilities.... [Check Status: Self] , [Open Command List] ."

Suddenly, two floating, transparent blue screens appeared in front of him, showing 150 or more commands that he uses, some of which were toggled on. And the other showed his status.

His admin status is still permanently on, and cannot be removed through ordinary and even advanced means. That means nobody can quite literally hack his admin status out of him since he's made several

"Absolute Immunity, which has three types, one which nullifies all negative status effects and the other which nullifies damage, and the last which is both. I suppose keeping the third type on should be enough, and a few more admin commands need to be left toggled on for safety precautions."

While Absolute Immunity had its own perks, there was one problem that forced him to patch the Admin Code to the point where people with World Items, World Enemies, World Champions, or anything related to World Items.

Hackers, especially Griefing Hackers. You know the rest.

Feeling sure of this, our protagonist began to walk somewhere..... and stopped.

"I'm going to be lost wandering randomly. [Activate Minimap] ."

A round minimap appeared on the corner of his vision, and because of his Admin authority, the minimap was completely uncovered, showing off a few locations near him and several tens of people moving towards one place.

Naturally, he knew which were players and which were NPCs, and none of them were players.

Through curiosity and the thought of experimenting with his powers motivated him, aside from that, he thought about the possibility of YGGDRASIL spells actually working as they were intended to be and how they translate to the real world.

Maybe doing a small work of "saving a village for a heroic reason" is required, too.

[ ~ Line Break ~ ]

A village was being attacked by people in a knight's armor, and obviously this was done in order to incite war over two kingdoms.

In fact,

"Rally them up, burn their houses, and pillaged the village, for the Six Gods!" Their commander, whose name was Belius had yelled out, before grinning madly as he observed his knights run around to do as commanded.

No matter how much resistance the villagers had given, they were already too weak and defenseless. The knights were stronger than the weakened villages.

And those who could still fight back were immediately taken down and killed before a proper counterattack could be made.

While Belius looked around, he noticed two girls running to the forest and immediately pointed at them.

"Hey! Get those girls, they're escaping!"

"Don't worry, Lord Belius! They'll just tire out eventually!"