Double Raid (Part 1)

Ragna leaned his back on the wall near a window of the mansion, overlooking the hundred soldiers charging towards this village. They would arrive in around 20 minutes, so there is still a bit of time left for him to think of a way to gain the trust of everyone.

Of course, with a limited use of his [NPC Remocon].

Still, he has something else to do, right?

Glancing to his side, he saw the pitiful girl who was Ninya's sister, and obviously, the maids that were her companions were trying their best to help her in cleaning the floor, even though there were clear signs of restlessness.

"Tsuare, g-get some rest, you haven't even slept for a while! We'll take care of this task!" One of the maids spoke, trying to keep her from doing something utterly drastic.

Yet Tsuare looked pterry stubborn. It's as if she was trying not to be harmed by being helped by the maids. She knew, she definitely knew what would happen to them if they did help.

Just seeing this made Ragna feel frustration rising deep in his chest. It began to remind him about the hardships everyone in Earth makes, even those who were poor unlike him who lived quite a luxury.

'.... How pitiful, indeed.' He thought, tilting his head upwards. '.... I and my friends created YGGDRASIL, in order to give everyone a chance to live in a reality far too different from their crappy ones. It truly is an escape from reality, to live in a fantasy which was soon taken away by the accursed corporation.'

It was.... paradise until it was slowly tainted from both inside and outside. A perfectly balanced world, with several books length of lore, created by an original team of developers with a decent budget of 7 million.

Of course, being invited and bought in by the megacompany had its ups and downs. Yet soon he realized there were more downs than ups.

'.... Why did we even let the reality we made be bought off so easily, anyways?' He contemplated, yet it was too late for that train of thought to be in. It had run around his head too many times.

He clicked his tongue.

".... I'll help her. I'll free everyone under the rule of this Staffan Heivish." He muttered, gaining a resolve to this matter.

Though.....

'Should I go for the I'm a God route? Maybe.... But what should I say to her? Urgh....'

Having possibly not enough time, he simply decided to contact the girl through an admin only [Message] spell.

"I hear your prayers, I saw your suffering, I pity you."

'Sheesh, way to sound cliche, Ragna. But, whatever works. I'm going to have to convince her to be my follower.'

Yet a very noticeable reaction from the blonde girl had shown, unseen from her fellow maids whom have done their daily jobs before she was left alone, strangely enough.

Tsuare looked around slowly, yet never seemed to locate where Ragna's voice came from, as if all of it was in her head.

'.... Hehehehe.... I am going crazy.... I'm really dying, am I?' The dark thought came in her head, yet at the next second, Ragna spoke something in her mind.

{"Forgive me, I have had some few hundred things to do before decided to come down to one of these mortal worlds. Especially escaping the divine realm after it was destroyed after a war lasting fifteen hundreds of years reached a conclusion."}

He had to somewhat exaggerate his explanations, though, it really had been effective.

Too effective.

Tsuare was shocked, not being able to comprehend what had happened before this, anyways. But she still doubted him, even though that doubt had become miniscule.