Chaotic Night

Guards were running towards Ragna, who had currently become Crimzon Wolf, with spears and swords being raised, they all swung them all to the dangerous creature before them.

However, the transformed administrator didn't even try to block and evade their weaponry, as all of their weapons didn't even do anything to damage his fur and skin, only bending their weapons like of that of a cartoon show.

"Why can't we deal damage to this fucker! This is ridiculous!"

"What kind of Martial Arts was he using beforehand?!"

"This is an assassination, definitely!"

And to be fair, Ragna casually walked up to a terrified guard to grab his neck and murderously slammed the guard to the ground, making a wide, basketball sized crater and even crushing the neck of the man.

In a mild rush, arrows were fired towards him, spells like Fireball, Acid Arrow, Open Wounds were casted towards him. And all of that was just perfectly useless.

After all, all he felt were a sting of an ant while he got used to it. And while his class doesn't nullify spells, it is capable of reducing attacks from weaker foes by 90 percent, and even reducing negative status effects while nullifying certain status effects.

All in all, this was one of the best passives from Crimzon Wolf's Juggernaut Job Class, and Ragna didn't have to worry about dying. As doing so makes him unable to use the account for a week while 5 levels are removed from the account.

Naturally, due to fear and hopelessness alone, and not being able to think clearly, some of the guards around the camp began to move away from him.

"Hmph. That's right, try to walk away...." Ragna growled out, while he inwardly thought that adding flavor text that he "growls"  every time Crimzon Wolf speaks from one of his accessories seemed to be.... quite a drag actually.

Still, that didn't stop him. His intention was to lower the count of the soldiers guarding the noble who took away Ninya before sneaking to his place and causing even more chaos.

His hands went inside a small portal, before it expanded and a massive golden waraxe came out of it. And out of the growing fear, the soldiers became terrified when he slammed it to the ground, splitting meters of the earth in front of him.

Several knights ran away before it could come and consume them, while the camps were damaged in the aftermath.

"Hmph... Something's telling me this ain't the right place...." He seemingly clicked his tongue, going a step forward into his little acts. First, by saying something like "... Your armor and outfit.... that's not of Roble's knights. Hm, am I lost?" In a flabbergasted motion.

"What!?" One of the knights yelled out in shock, "Did you mean we're not your target!? U-Umbelievable!!!"

"Cease your attacks!!"

"How can this filthy Beastman be that reckless!"

Ragna (Crimson Wolf) clicked his tongue once again, before he took out a compass, then left without even saying anything.

Even the cries of a certain noble were completely ignored, leaving that same noble to blame the guards stationed around the camp.

"I can't believe this, you worthless fools couldn't stop a mere beast? How absolutely incompetent!" Staffan yelled out, not even caring about each complaint his soldiers had. "Raise the camps back up! We'll be leaving tomorrow! I have had to waste more of my money to have you guarding me and my slave! Tsk, and here I was wasting even more paying Succulent for this..."

Not having a choice, the soldiers, or the remaining 6 had begun to do as ordered reluctantly, putting this event on their very hearts. Their anger against the noble increased, yet they hesitated.