Admin Vs Sunlight Scripture

Just so you know, I might be following canon but it is for a short while. Making up a plot takes a while, and letting other things happen like Nfirea actually dying and... something something can't show spoilers.

[ ~ Chapter • Start ~ ]

It was very sudden to say the least.

The leader of the Sunlight Scripture, Nigun Grid Luin, wasn't expecting somebody else other than Gazef to exit the forest alone, but he was very furious that his men suddenly made their holy angels to attack the man without his permission.

It made him shake his head, as the person will just be a causality outside of their central objective, which isn't really troublesome to them.

"Get the angels back this instant. I want to see who was attacked."

The Scripture's mages controlling the low tier angels retreated, revealing Ragna who looked displeased.

"Wow.... I mean, wow.... Attacking me out of nowhere, have you no shame?" He spoke in a sarcastic manner, approaching them as if they were just someone in his way.

And, to Nigun and his men's surprise, he was unharmed.

'The ones who can survive such attacks from these angels without problem are those in the Black Scripture, even that monster! Who is this man?!'

Nigun internally asked himself, before raising his hand to prevent his men from doing anything stupid, and took a few steps forward.

"Who are you? Are you from Re-Estize or Baharuth?"

When Nigun asked this, Ragna thought of some things he knew about the Theocracy from the South. They prayed to Six Gods, whom all of which were players from his server, most which had died from possibly old age and Surshana, the last one whom had been slain by the Eight Greed Kings.

But, because he knew that players and NPCs from YGGDRASIL was summoned here, he thought of something else.

Maybe they can recognize him, even in books or such and was curious if his name and title would be known

"I'm Ragna, an Administrator from another world, where your Six Gods and Eight Greed Kings came from. And I'm here to find out the cause of all this nonsense, a few people from my world have vanished and it is to be looked upon."

This confused the Sunlight Scripture's men, even Nigun was completely in disbelief, even having the thought of doubting Ragna.

"And how can you prove it? Maybe you are telling bluffs to save your own skin! The words you spout are from a madman deserving to die!" Nigun replied, clenching his fists before cackling out loud.

"Take out your Summoning Crystal containing the Middle Rank Angel, Dominion Authority in your pocket, Nigun Grid Luin, then we'll see who's the madman, a weakling or an unstoppable force that can ignore an impenetrable wall." Was all that Ragna spoke, pointing at Nigun who was once again irritated.

How did he know?

It was simple: he secretly used an 10th Tier Spell known as [Silent Magic: Eye of Mystic Wisdom] which reveals the information of an NPC or a player or even anything else and his/her/their history. Flavor text is included. The only way to counter this spell is to use an equally powerful anti observation spell or a Divine Item or even a World Item.

Due to his claim, the men under the Sunlight Scripture began to chatter amongst themselves.

"D-Dominion Authority?! Isn't that...!"

"This madman really is crazy!"

"Good guy, please run while you still can! Hahahaha!"

Multiple responses were sent towards Ragna, though he doesn't really mind them much, other than having to endure listening through cheesy lines.