Breaking an Arm

Ninya woke up in the midnight, behind a damp and dark cell with barely any light coming in except from the torches.

"Urgh.... where am I...?" She asked as she groggily stood up and looked around.

At the moment, she was definitely confused. Ninya looked around for anything like her staff, her equipment, and other things she might have lost.

And then, she realized something....

"Wait.... what did I do wrong? Have I and my group committed something criminal? Im... impossible!"

She wasn't wearing cuffs, and the coldness of the place was getting to her.

"Peter! Dyne! Lukrut! Where are you? Anyone?" In paranoia she looked around her cell a little more.

There was a bed she could rest to, but why was she put down on the hard, cold ground? She couldn't have moved around in the middle of her sleep, right?

Plus, there would be no possible way she would be suddenly put to jail like this, right? That means she was illegally jailed!

Silently, she sat on the side of the bed, still feeling drowsy as if she didn't get enough sleep. Her heart beat sped up, feeling dreadful that she was possibly captured by a certain criminal group.

Her imagination raced, she is about to die a horrible fate.

She is about to die a horrible fate, Ninya repeated this sentence in her mind, and reluctantly placed her body on the bed, silently trying to accept this fate.

And suddenly, a voice came from a cell in front of hers.

"Oh, Ninya! You're here, too? Then great, at least I'll have some company unlike the other silent girls."

It was all too familiar....

"Lord Drasil? You're also here, too?" She asked after she rose up from her bed, seeing Ragna wave both his hands which were cuffed tightly in a very enthusiastical manner.

He also had a glowing collar locked into place. And she knew what it was due to her knowledge.

This collar put onto Ragna was an artifact that prevented the usage of Tier 5 Spells and below, effectively sealing the mana of captured criminal sorcerers too dangerous to live.

What she doesn't know is that the artifact doesn't even work on him because he activated [Absolute Immunity - Type 1].

Ragna scratched his chin to remember, and nodded at her direction.

"Umu.... there's this group called the Eight Fingers, and they seemed to get an interest about me and you, girl." He nonchalantly replied, almost setting her off.

When asked about how he found out, he pointed at her developing AAA-cup breasts, which apparently, to her shock, had been almost exposed through her fabric.

She did not remember taking off the bandages covering her breast. And in an instinctive motion, she covered them with her arms and could not help but blame those who captured her.

For her, pretending to be a boy is the best course of action in order to be at ease, as it was the only way she could relieve herself over her trauma. And now it was all returning to catch her.