Ragna in Re-Estize

For a few hours, maybe more than half an entire day, Ragna spent his time discussing about Re-Estize and most things about it with Gazef, who knew a lot about the kingdom due to his long time serving it.

Gazef was also revealed to have been a Commoner before becoming a Knight Commander, a feat that Ragna knew was admirable to say the least.

He's gone through a similar experience, yet the difference was that he was born in the Middle Class. And sometimes, he himself wondered if he should do something about the nobles of Re-Estize.

They all sounded like those of the higher class and even those certain people from the Megacorporation of Earth. And they sound more like trouble that seeks anyone they want to seek because they have the pleasure to do so.

At that point his impression of those nobles began to lessen even for a bit, and the moment they arrived in Re-Estize's capital, with the same name, they were welcomed by several people, most of which were knights who duly respected Gazef.

"You said you wanted to meet my king, is that right? Then I don't need another response, I'll have King Ramposa arrange a meeting with you in the next morning. I'll be taking my leave now." Gazef said, leaving Ragna alone nearby an inn after giving him a pouch filled with coins that are possibly made for any and all transactions.

And the moment he entered the inn, was also the moment when several people noticed him.

"Is that... a high ranked noble? Why is he here?"

"Is he here to make this inn pay for its debt again? But we've already paid them a week ago!"

"B-But I must admit, he looks far better than all of them... hopefully he isn't an arrogant man..."

The people inside began to chatter, but in a low, almost secretive tone, but even that minor chatter was still heard by Ragna, who proceeded to look around while walking to the counter.

He saw a pelculiar group of women, all of which were blonde. One was a terribly muscular woman that would've been seen as a man, two of which looked like Kunoichi, and another was a beautiful maiden in armor.

He also noticed a masked girl in a red coat staring at him through her mask.

Their eyes met, momentarily before the two decided to look away from each other to mind their own business as Ragna was now steps away from the counter.

A meek innkeeper glanced at him, shaking a little because of the fear that was in her.

"How much is one room for a single night?" He asked the innkeeper, who momentarily gained some courage.

"It's five silver, Sir! B-But if you want, we can give you the room for one silver, I.... I mean for free!" The innkeeper replied, before Ragna put down 5 silver coins to the counter.

"I don't care. Now if you could please lend me the key to the room? It wouldn't be kind of me to suddenly make a demand, right?" He spoke with a smile, before the innkeeper took the coins and delivered hum his keys to his room.

Soon enough, he also ordered for food, and noticed that while looking a little bland, the food were still better than most of the processed food he mostly ate on Earth.

Now he wondered, he had too much work that had been done, and he was honestly very, very, very tired of doing so much stuff with barely any rest.

So.....

"On second thought, merchandise should be for way later, or not.... not ever...."

On his bed, which had been comfy enough for him to sleep, he created a mirror out of nowhere and stared at his own self.