1

'I'm not arguing with you over this. You're coming, and that's final.'

'Yoon-'

'No. I'm older, you're younger. I say, you do.'

I sighed deeply, admitting my defeat. He always pulls the 'I'm the older' card, and it pisses me off. 'You're expecting me to just run in there, not knowing a single soul, and just be like 'Yo! Whaddup?'

'Exactly! Live a little! And you need to stop whining. You just came here, and I'm your only friend. And I'm your brother! You need to meet some people, and you're meeting them. So shut up, and drag your ass out. 7 o'clock, SOS bar. Bring your ID.'

As soon as he finished his words, the line trailed off with the constant beeping sound at him hanging up. I can't even with him. If he wasn't my brother, I would have killed him by now. 

I literally got to Seoul yesterday. Until now, I lived in Daegu, where I was born and raised. But I finally graduated and got myself a nice job, and that said job was in Seoul.

I didn't really have a problem with moving to Seoul, but I did leave everyone and everything behind. My parents, as they tend to panic, called Yoongi the moment I told them about my plans, and got him to become my babysitter. As if that's what I need. I'm 23, not 15. He is not even that much older. Barely 5 years. But he thinks he can be my father and brother at the same time. I suppose I should be lucky and happy to have a caring brother, but he goes overboard. Like the time when he threatened my prom date that he will skin him alive when he told me I'm hot instead of beautiful. I almost went to prom alone. Moron. 

I looked at the time and it was already past 5. I didn't even get the chance to get all of my boxes sorted out, and I need to leave in about an hour. With a bunch of people I have never met in my life. Thanks, Yoongi. You really helped. Dickhead.

I have no idea what kind of place this is or who the people I'm supposed to find are, but I need to dress to impress, so to speak. Yoongi did tell me about all of them being a lot older than me, so I need to be respectful. Although, his 'a lot older' could be a from a week older, to 10 years older, so I can't know. Based on the picture he sent me from one of the guys, I'd say they are maybe his age, but oh well...

With that in mind, I took out an outfit that I figured will be cute, but classy. A two piece set, a skirt and a little jacket in kind of beige colour, and a black jumper. I paired it with high-heel, black boots and did a bit of my makeup. Not a lot, just enough to look human. And as for my hair... I did the best I could to make it look like hair. The thick, blonde curls are currently a mess. I could only run my hands through them and hope it looks okay. 

OUTFIT INSPO

After taking another look in the mirror, I got myself a taxi and headed to the bar, which ended up being about 20 minutes away from where I live