25

I wasn't able to just get into the same taxi as Jimin, so I took a separate one, and went to his place as per plan.

I knocked twice, kind of afraid of what will happen, and he opened the door.

'Hi.' I waved a little, feeling like he's about to chew me out

He was standing at the door with one hand in his pocket, his tongue poking at his cheek once again. His eyes were piercing through mine, but that was all he did. He didn't even move. Not to let me in, not to speak. Nothing.

'Should I just... go home?'

He only raised his eyebrow and then spoke in that sharp, cold tone I used to get when we first met. 'Get in.'

Right now, it felt like I was walking into a lion's den.

I took off my heels and jacket, leaving it over his sofa, feeling his eyes stuck to me, watching my every move.

'Can you stop glaring at me and tell me what's wrong?' 

'You wanna know what's wrong?' He raises his eyebrow

'Yes! Tell me what the hell I did that's so awful that you've been acting like this the entire night.'

'You really wanna know?!'

'I really wanna know!'

'I'll tell you what's fucking wrong.' He stomped his way to me grabbing my arm as hard as he could, and pulled me into the first wall he saw

The way he slammed me into it hurt a lot more than I thought it would, and it made me wince, but he didn't wait a second before he slammed his hand into the same wall, right by my head, grabbing my throat to lift my chin with his other hand. Glaring down at me, his nostrils flaring in heated anger, he was almost huffing at me.

'Did you have fun flirting with Jungkook?'

Wait he - he was jealous.

'I wasn't flirting, Jimin. It was a joke. A very obvious one. Even he was laug-'

He slammed his fist into the wall again, making me flinch as it was right by my head, but he didn't stop staring me down. 'I didn't find it funny. Not in the slightest. My own girlfriend flirting with someone else right in front of me. Trust me, it's anything but funny.' He grit his teeth, clenching that sharp jaw

'I WASN'T FUCKING FLIRTING WITH HIM!' I yelled back as much as I could with his hand wrapped aorund my throat, and he froze a bit. I never did yell at him so he was surprised.

'So, you telling him to pick you up isn't flirting?!' He squints

'Fuck no! Did you miss the part where everyone was trolling Yoongi?'

'I don't fucking care why it happened. I care that it did happen.' He lift his chin up a bit, doing the same to me. 'You are mine.'

'I KNOW!' I scream at him, ripping away his hand that he had on my throat. 'And I wish I could fucking tell them! Tell everyone!'

'Amora-' 

'I want to scream at the top of my lungs that I belong to you! I don't want to act as if I don't fucking care, and fight with myself every damn time you're near to stop myself from looking at the man I love! I want to proudly stand next to you, holding your hand, showing to everyone that you're mine, too! But for you, I'm hiding it all! Because you don't want anyone to know! How do you think that feels for me?! How-'

'Amora.' He raised his hand, placing it on my lips to shut me up, and maybe I'd push it away if his voice wasn't barely a murmur, a whisper. And the way he is looking at me, it looks like he's about to cave in and break down. Or maybe he's scared. His eyes are reddening, and his lips are trembling.