21

I was scared watching him break down like that. I still don't know what she did to him to break him like this, but after seeing him act like he did, I'm scared to ask him.

I'm not even sure it was a good idea to even mention I saw her things. After he bagged them, he tied the bags and smashed them into a wall a few times, kicked them, and then took them out and threw them in the dumpster, and then cried a bit more, and then went back to acting like nothing ever happened.

It was honestly terrifying. If I didn't know him, I'd think he was mentally disturbed. I want to kill that woman.

Jimin
Hello, baby 😘
Got any plans tonight?

I opened the message at work, smiling at my screen instantly. I suppose that even if he is mentally unstable, I'm still into him.

Me
Hello ❤️
Depends on my boyfriend 😋

Jimin
What if your boyfriend would like to take you on a date?

Me
Then I would gladly run to him. Just tell me when and where 🙈

Jimin
7. Your place. See you soon ❤️❤️

Me
Soon 😘

'Khm, khm.' A fake cough from behind my back made me jump. 'I don't want to interrupt, miss Min, but cellphones-"

'Are allowed only during breaks and if the work has been done.' I finish Pang's words, passing him all of my finished work with a cocky smile. 'And I am currently on a break.'

'I see. Apologies.' He just bowed and left, while Minjo and Sorem found it funny and were snickering

'I can't believe you just did that.' Sorem was trying so hard not to laugh

'Did what?' 

'You know he's our boss, right? You just spoke to him like you are the boss.' Minjo added, laughing his ass off

'I mean, I didn't say anything crazy. I was just trying not to get in trouble.' I shrugged, trying to play it off. I may or may not be a bit too cocky, but since JImin threatened him, he left me alone, so I figured I could get a bit of my freedom. He won't do anything now. Besides, this is nothing compared to what he put me through this entire time. 

And putting this dickhead aside, I have a more important thing to focus on right now. Jimin is taking me on a date.

-----

*Doorbell* *knock knock knock* *Doorbell*

'I'm coming!!' This little shit... 'Impatient much?' I opened the door with a huge smile on my face, matching his expression

'Very much so.' He looked me up and down, lightly biting into his bottom lip, than taking my hand to spin me around gently. 'You look...'

I yelped a little, not expecting him to pull me into himself, hugging me from behind. His lips brushed right against my ear as he whispered, '... delicious.' 

A few soft kisses he left on my neck, right under my ear, made my entire body shiver as the goosebumps formed on the surface. 

'Hi, baby.' He purred, nuzzling closer

'Hi.' I giggled in response. 'Are we going anywhere or are we staying in?' I tease a bit, seeing how he's not letting go

'We're going. I just want to hold you for a bit. I've missed you.' I suppose the cute, fluffy, soft Jimin is making an appearance, and I will never complain about that.