16 (+18)

It was definitely a new thing waking up next to him. He was turned towards me, one of his arms hanging loosely around my hips in his sleep. He was breathing deeply and steadily into the pillow, his face resembling more of that of an angel than human. 

I don't think it's quite getting to me what happened last night. He likes me. He wants me the same way I want him. But he is afraid. 

I wish I knew what happened before, just to make sure to avoid any mistakes and hurt him, but I can't ask. Especially not now that we are starting this. Whatever this is. Friends with benefits who like each other? Is there even a name for this? I don't care. As long as I have him, I won't ask for much more.

I got out of bed as slowly and as quietly as I could, letting him sleep and rest. No wonder I was cold. We are both naked. After that shower, we ended up having sex again, so we just never put on clothes. I do love my life sometimes.

I put another blanket over the covers to make sure he's not cold and left the room. I'm sure he will be hungry, so I might as well make some food.

'Jesus fuck!' 

Jimin's little giggles instantly took away the shock and fear that he gave me in the first place by hugging me from behind out of nowhere.

'Are you a damn ninja? I didn't hear a single footstep.' My heart was racing, and this time it was actually because he scared me

'I did kind of tip toe to scare you.' He chuckled again, nuzzling into my neck, leaving a tiny kiss on it. 'Morning.'

'Idiot.' I chuckle at him, leaning back into his naked chest. 'Good morning.' 

'That smells amazing.'

'I didn't even start yet.' I laugh, looking at the ingredients I only took out on the counter a minute ago

'I meant you.' He leaned my head to the side, going straight for my neck, leavning kisses all over it. I felt like I'm about to melt, closing my eyes to enjoy it as much as possible.

'Didn't have enough last night?' I tease, smiling a little but keeping my eyes closed

'Not even close.' Much like last night, he just flipped the switch and pushed me against the counter, kissing my neck like he's gone mad, even biting into it, pulling down my panties.

'Lift your knee up for me.' I don't even know why he's asking when he's already working on lifting my leg himself, but I still went along, doing as he asked. 

I lifted my leg, putting my knee up on the edge of the counter, and it took him about 5 miliseconds to push himself inside, making us both moan out. 

I've never done this in the kitchen either, but there's a first for everything.

My doorbell went off, and both of us froze. Fuck. 

'Yoongi.' I whisper to him

'Does he have the key?' He whispers back and I shake my head 

I thought he'd move, but this little shit smirked and covered my mouth, pushing in deep enough for me to cry out into his hand.

'Be quiet, baby, or I'm gonna make you scream.' He threatens, thrusting in again

*Doorbell*

Right about now, I'm going through 15 shocks. Thank fuck that he can't get in, but if he could, it would be double murder on the sight.

'I think you like this. Look how wet you are.' He moaned quietly into my ear, letting the sound of him thrusting through my wet folds fill the silence

*Doorbell*