5

'Before we start, I would like to say thank you to all of you for your hard work. Enjoy!' Mr. Pang raised his glass in honour to all of his workers, and there were a lot of them. There are people here that I have never seen before. Must be different departments.

'...me neither. Never thought about it.' Sorem was chuckling, talking to Minjo on the side

'We never friggin had one. Why now?' 

'I mean, I won't complain over free food and drinks, but it's just a bit... unexpected.'

'Sorry, I didn't mean to listen in, but were you talking about the dinner?' I cut in, and luckily, they didn't seem to mind

'Yeah, yeah. We never had one before. It was just surprising.' Sorem explains. 'But there's a first for everything.'

'Damn right.' Minjo tapped his little glass on hers and they both drank their soju, laughing at each other

He told me they had team dinners before, so this is a bit confusing, but oh well... no point dwelling. I don't care. I'll enjoy with the rest of them.

Everyone drank a bit too much it seems, as they turned it into a karoke night. Without the music. It was just everyone hugging and singing at the top of their lungs, while those who weren't singing were cheering them on and laughing at the same time.

'Amoraaa!' Someone stumbled a little, sitting down on the floor next to me, almost pushing Sorem, but she was half gone so she didn't mind

'Mr. Pang.' I smile at him, seeing how he's more drunk than sober. His shirt was all crumpled, and his tie was hanging loosely around his neck. Seems he undid it at some point, half-way. The top two buttons were undone as well, and his skinny chest was peeking through a little. At the moment, I can't see him as my boss. He is acting like a teenager.

'Hoolin.' He boops my nose, taking me by surprise. His breath hit my face as he chuckled, and just the smell told me he had way too many. He was rocking a little, and all he was doing was sitting. 'I told you to call me Hoolin.' 

'Are you okay Mr. Pang?' I laugh, pulling back a little

'I'm great.' He grinned and threw his arm around my shoulders to kind of pull me closer, but it seemed more like one of those bro-hugs. Still very weird. 'And call me Hoolin!' He squeezed my shoulder a little where his hand was resting

'Sure.' Now that was a bit much, so I tried to move, but he wouldn't let go. He even leaned closer on me. I think he is trying to balance himself.

'Come on. Say it. You can do it!' He kept joking, booping my nose again, so I pushed his hand away

'H - Hoolin.' I mumble, feeling extremely uncomfortable to call him by his first name

'There you go. It wasn't so hard, was it?' He laughs and finally lets go of me, grabbing two glasses and filling them with soju, offering me one. 'To you!' And then he downed it, grimacing a little

He should stop drinking. This is already a mess. 
I looked around only to see most people being the same mess-like bunch, laughing and singing and whatnot. He is lucky no one is paying attention to him, because this surely looks wrong. I have only been here a few weeks, and now he's sitting next to me and hugging me while drunk. If I saw it, I'd say it looks wrong, too.

He suddenly plummeted down, smacking his head on the table in front of us, causing most people to look at him. He... he fell asleep. 

Suddenly, the group burst out laughing at our boss sleeping on the table, surrounded by soju and food. Very professional.