29

Jimin
I am kind of excited. I can't wait for their reactions 😂

Me
I do wanna see the reactions, but I am just happy to be yours without hiding it ❤️

Jimin
Never again, baby😘
See you soon x

I was giggling at my phone like an idiot, losing track of time as I kept looking at his messages, but then I thought, the sooner I get there, the sooner I'll see him.

We are meeting up with everyone tonight, and we're telling them about us. I can finally stare at him all I want without being creepy.

I put on one of my tight black dresses that has a few rips in the front, long sleeves, and is down to my thighs. It covers all the scratches and bruises that haven't healed yet, so it's perfect. My face healed completely, thankfully, but my hand is still wrapped up. It will be a lot easier to explain one injury than 20 of them.

I've made my way down to the bar, meeting the ones who were there already. Which was everyone. Except Jimin.

'Baby Min decided to grace us with her presence. How very thoughtful of you.' Taehyung teases, bowing his head at me, but keeping that boxy smile of his

'I am in love with that dress. Wish I could wear it.' D pouts

'Why can't you?' Hoseok asks, looking genuinely curious

'You try shoving these melons in there.' She says as she grabs both her boobs, making everyone laugh in an instant

I jumped a little as Jimin decided to wrap his arm around my waist from behind, his fingers grazing between the cuts of my dress. The goosebumps prickled on my skin the moment he touched me. But they always do.

He placed a soft kiss on my cheek, whispering into my ear, 'You look stunning, baby.'

'Thank you.' I smile at him, for a billionth time feeling like I'm looking at an angel. He is beyond beautiful.

He smiled back in that blinding way, gently turning my chin to him to part his lips over mine shortly, pulling away with the smile, nudging my nose with his cutely.

'Hi, baby.'

'Hi.' I might combust

His hair was all parted and pushed back, revealing his entire sculpted face. Those plump, cherry lips raised up in the corners as he smiles at me. How could I not stare?

Oh, talking of staring...

I slowly brought myself back to earth and looked at the group, and every single one of them, except Yoongi, had their mouths open. Even though the bar is busy and teaming with people, even though the music and noise were all around us, in our group, not a fly can be heard. Silence.

'Ah, yes.' Jimin clears his throat. 'Sorry about this. We've been dating for the last 4 months.' He just nodded and sat down, pulling me on his lap, which he never did before, so it kind of surprised even me. But it's nice. Very much so.

'I think you made them short circuit.' I joke

'They'll live. Give them a minute.' He smiles, tucking away a strand of my hair

'I'm gonna need a lot more than a fucking minute. What the fuck???' Neya was the first one to scream

'You two?? Seriously??' Namjoon leaned forward in shock

'I never saw this coming. Damn.' Taehyung chuckled, sounding almost amused

'DECEIVER! You promised me a kid!' Jungkook yells at me